chapter 26 (Razer)

Well it feels crazy to know that William was almost raped on earth by his elder brother's friend. He said the brother used Williams body to borrow money from him, well am glad we are back here.

Hold on something is not right, William isn't down for breakfast, Parker seems like his glowing this morning, let it not be what am thinking.

Park!! Why the hell are you glowing this morning huh? I asked once we reach the training ground, earthlings call it school.

What?? Glowing? He asked trying to trick me.

Come on park!! Did you let that boy sleep at least.. I asked smirking.

What are you on about he asked blushing, of course Williams sleeping.

You know what am talking about, you both had sex didn't you?.

He choked on nothing. He glared at me

What?? I couldn't believe you lost it before me. Come on you couldn't wait for a day more huh?

He coughed, shut up, yesterday was the best day of my life, let's go I need to hurry back home his hurt.

Woh!! Someone didn't go easy on him did they? I asked smiling.

Its not my fault, it was too tight, and you know down here is too big. I didnt know what to do at some point. He said.

What its that bad, did you hurt him that bad. I asked.

I don't know, he said, maybe he cried the first time, then it was all good, though he refused to stand up this morning so I don't know how bad it is.

Come on, let's go back so I can heal him I said dragging him back.

No stop! He said, he doesn't want me telling you, so you are gonna pretend like you don't know, so let's go train, his gonna kill me if he finds out I told you, I don't want him mad at me.

Stop! I get it, stop rambling, let's go in after now we go back home OK... Men! Lena is doomed I thought to myself

OK!! He replied.......

______________________________________

Are you OK? Lena asked William as he walked into our room.

Yah! Am fine he said, sitting beside her.

You don't look fine Lena said standing up obviously worried.. What happened to you, you look nervous. She said.. She drew in a surprising breathe. Just when I thought she had realised what happened she said: did parker hit you? If he did I swear to God I will hurt him.

No, Lena. Shut it, calm down, Parker will never hurt me. Jesus Christ why do you have to think of worst occasions. I said am fine, ok.

I rolled my eye's at the two idiots.

Then if he didn't hurt you, why were you walking like that, look you aiint even seated properly, you sitting position reminds of back then that Kerman used to abuse you

Williams eyes widened.. Lena!! She yelled. Don't you dare compare this situation to an abuse ok, don't do that.

Then why is it, Lena yelled frustrated. Tell me what happened to you huh?

William took a deep breathe. Lena I had sex ok, I fucking got laid, now can you shut up he yelled at Lena.

What?? Lena asked looking offended, you got laid before me, why didn't I even think of that, she looked at me frowning.. I hate you so much right now. She said storming out.

Hate is a big word, I got a pang on my chest. What did I do I asked as she stormed out.

William laughed so hard, come on Lena no need to cry, I told you I was gonna win. Look Razer its nothing ok, she's just angry I had sex before her.