Chapter 5 - Susie

Start from the beginning

I remembered the luxurious smell of his aftershave from last night before and my eyes fluttered shut.

This was what happened when you starved yourself of sex. You turned into some needy little monster.

I slipped a hand down over my stomach, tempted to reach lower and play to ease the need. But this was my boss's house, I couldn't, I shouldn't.

I turned and tilted my head back under the water before massaging shampoo through it. Bubbles ran down my shoulders and over my breasts.

I let out a little groan as I turned and the water hit my breasts with enough force to make my nipples harden and the feeling between my legs built. I leaned my back against the cool tiles and arched my body under the spray.

When my hand slipped lower this time, I didn't stop it creeping between my legs. My fingers moved slowly but firmly over my clit and I felt the pressure slowly build.

With my head thrown back, I let out a breathy moan, picturing Henry's eyes and that moment of realisation. Instead of retreating, as he had this morning, I imagined he approached me. Crawling up the bed and cupping my face in one hand to draw me in for a kiss.

The covers falling away and his other hand exploring my body. Slipping a finger into my mouth and drawing trails down my body. Never breaking eye contact as he slipped a finger inside me. His hand moving faster and faster as the pressure built deep inside me.

Never stopping, never speaking and never looking away until I came apart, bucking against his hand.

I took a few deep shuddering breaths,to stop myself screaming out as I came. My hips moving of their own accord as I spasmed around my fingers.

When the waves of pleasure finally stopped and my body felt more like a limp noodle than a person, I turned so my forehead now pressed against the cold of the tiles. What had I just done?

Dear God, I had to be half mad, but that was the hottest moment my imagination had dreamed up so far.

How on earth was I supposed to look Henry in the eyes now, or ever, again?

Legs trembling from the force of my orgasm, I cleaned down my legs and lower body. Trying to collect myself together and pretend it hadn't happened.

As soon as I switched the shower off, the room fell silent aside from the soft whir of a fan. Too quiet for me.

Humming All I Want For Christmas I dried myself as quickly as possible and wrapped a towel around my head as I began to dress. The pale pink shirt from yesterday was creased, but there was nothing I could do about that. Thankfully, the high waist of my skirt hid the majority of it and my tights covered the leg stubble that always appeared so quickly on me.

Unravelled my hair from the wrap of the towel, the damp strands fell down to just below my shoulders. Would Henry have a hair dryer I could use? I doubted it, but searched the cupboards anyway. My search didn't reveal anything for my hair, but I did discover an unusually large collection of bath bombs. I could appreciate a man who enjoyed a relaxing bubble bath.

Straightening up, I hooked my towels over the heated rails and made my way back to the room to collect my phone.

Two unread messages, four emails, and one new notification. I clicked the messages first, the top one was from Ayla. 'Just tested positive for COVID 😭. You need to isolate yourself until you can get a test, but most of the testing centres are closed because of the snow. I'm so sorry, babe.'

I blinked.

No, not so close to Christmas. I counted off the days on my hand. If I had to isolate myself, I wouldn't see anyone until Christmas Eve. Wait, how was I supposed to isolate myself if I couldn't get home?

Would a mechanic still come and sort out my car, or would I have to wait? Mindlessly, I clicked on the other message. It was mum checking if I was still coming for lunch on Sunday. I fired off an apology, saying that I had to be isolated until Christmas Eve and I was sorry, but I would call them soon to catch up and plan everything.

Then I replied to Ayla, saying I assumed the wreath making was off, called her a sick grinch and said I hoped she felt better soon. As expected, the one notification was from the NHS app telling me to self-isolate. I gazed at the screen mournfully for a moment before pulling myself together. There had to be a way home. A taxi wouldn't take me and I couldn't risk my parents' health by asking them to potentially expose themselves.

How much did Henry know about cars? Would he be able to get it running?

Henry?! He had sat in that meeting room with Ayla and two of the other area managers for over an hour yesterday, going over budgets. He had been exposed too.

Now how the hell was I going to break it to him that not only was I probably not able to get home today, but that he was stuck with me now until at least Christmas Eve?