"Didn't she tell you? She moved to another country." No, this can't be.

_____________

Fashback
(2 weeks ago)
_____________

Yoongi perspective

I was sitting in my room during midnight, all alone. I'm silently eating my tangerines while reading my favorite book, my brown dog was sleeping peacefully and tranquilly. While I'm reading the climax of the book, i heard a loud knock on the door. I stand up, leaving my book on the couch and eat the rest of the tangerine. I opened the door revealing Y/n.

"Y/n, what brings you here in this midnight?" Y/n purse her lips, i can see her eyes were red and gloosy, I see that she's holding back her tears. I waited patiently for her answer. "Wait, please come in and take a seat on the couch." I saw her nodding her head slowly, she went inside my apartment and take a seat beside my brown poodle.

"Shall i make you appetizer?" I asked, i saw her shooking her head, declining my offer. "So what brings you here?" I asked once again after I sit down at the other single couch, she look up towards me and said. "So i made up my mind." She said in reply, that words make me confused.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked with my usual deep voice, she look up into my eyes. "So basically, i already quitted the job. Then Jungkook offered me to go out with him before saying goodbye to each other, and i accepted his offer because i would like to spend time with him one last time." I nodded my head, "And what happens next?"

"We went in a pretty expensive restaurant and he claimed that he like me, then he said his wrong doings and we said our last words to each other, We said our farewell before i got in here, so i made up my mind to move to italy" I gasped in dumbfound, i never expected this abrupt decision.

"I thought you're still gonna live here" She shook her head, "I knew you're disappointed by that, but i really have to move to another country so that I'm way too far from him especially all the traumas and problems I've experienced here." I slowly nodded my head, i was astonished that she decided to move to another country forthwith.

"I understand your decision, y/n." I honestly respect and understand her why would she do this, but I felt quite dejected when i heard her that she's moving. "I respect your decision" I spoke with a small teeth-less smile on my lips, "I'm genuinely contented that you understand and respect my decision" She slowly smiled, but her eyes was getting more red and glossier.

"Y/n, it's okay to cry. Don't fake your smile to me" I can't help it anymore, i don't want her to hold back her tears in her eyes. I saw her looking down, i heard her silently sniff. "Y/n, i said it's okay to cry." I went towards her and embraced her in a warm and comfort way.

"Why were you crying?" I brushed her long brown hair using my fingertips, she hid her crying face on my shoulder. "I-I'm just honestly sad and mournful that I'll leave you, especially jungkook. I'm afraid that he can harm himself and cry in his room" She sobbed in between. Seeing her tearing up somehow makes me want to cry with her too.

"Please take care of Jungkook, for me and especially for the sake of himself." I nodded my head in reply, i lay my head on her head. "Take care of yourself as well, please." I felt my heart is melting right now, no one had said that to me.