Lost Evil (Final Part: The Power of a Simple Kiss)

Start from the beginning

Y/n grabs the remains of his burned jacket and tore it off, throwing it to the side as he places his arms at ninety-degree angles at his hips. Then, after a few grunts, his green aura explodes around him again as it rises into the air. He charges his power before finally letting out a yell, his aura rising even higher as the ground begins to shake once more. His hair begins to rise and fall as it changes colors, going from (H/C) to emerald green and back again. Then finally, after his aura tightens around him, Y/n lets out one last mighty yell as his aura bursts around him. It flows around him, like a calm fire as he looks at Chaos Nazo, revealing his own pair of amethyst eyes.

"You thief! You stole my beautiful form!" Chaos Nazo states as he now looks at Chaos Y/n. "You'll die, along with the rest of this miserable rock!"

Chaos Y/n only humphs out a breathe as Chaos Nazo charges at him. The hedgehog throws a punch at the human, only to be caught and the punch to be returned.

 The hedgehog throws a punch at the human, only to be caught and the punch to be returned

Chaos Nazo gets sent flying back and crashes into the ground. Chaos Y/n just looks at him as the hedgehog god stands up and glares at Y/n.

"Are you kidding? A Chaos Form?" Chaos Nazo questions. "Does the mimicry of gods have no end?!"

"What are you talking about?" Chaos Y/n asks.

"You pathetic mortals always try to emulate the gods, such as I. That's why I judge worlds and destroy them: because none match up to the standards of a god," Chaos Nazo states before smirking. "But why is that? Is it because us gods are so wonderous? Are you conveting our undeniable beauty? I understand, but yet it is so tragic. All your mimicry is doomed to fail. That's why you cling to the Chaos Force so much. To be as close to being gods as you can."

Chaos Y/n was growing impatient as Chaos Nazo went on.

"Actual gods are beautiful because we inherit what is pure, while mortal endeavors will inevitably become wicked," the emerald hedgehog states. "Corrupting our puri--"

Finally annoyed, Chaos Y/n rushes at Chaos Nazo and strikes him in the face with a punch. Then he follows with kick that sends the god back.

"Sorry, but all that talk was annoying," the human states. "Weren't you here to destroy us? Or to give us speeches about your "undeniable amazingness"?"

"Grrr! I don't need you to know my brilliance!" Chaos Nazo exclaims. "I just need you dead!"

He throws a punch that sends a blast of force through the air, tearing through the ground as Chaos Y/n narrowly dodges the attack. Then he blocks a punch from Chaos Nazo which sends him sliding back as the hedgehog pushed him away. However, the human kicked him into the air and chased after him. The Destroyer composed himself and flew at Chaos Y/n, the two throwing punches and kicks at each other as shockwaves are sent through the air.