Chapter 16

When we get to the place we're staying, James and my dad already there. They've checked into the rooms, and they give us the key to our room.

We decided it would be best if we stayed in two rooms instead of four, just in case something happened. James and my dad in one room, and Damien and I in another. Why couldn't we just stay with our own dads, you may ask. That's the same question I had. James made up some excuse and got away with it. This is starting to seem more and more like a set up to get Damien and I back together. I'm starting to wonder if our dads are taking advantage of the meeting. But our dads wouldn't do that. Right?

Anyway, I'm in our suite. You heard me right. Suite. And yet it only has one bedroom and one bed. It has everything else. TV, kitchen, bathroom and everything looking absolutely fit for royals, which I guess we kinda are since we're owners of the two biggest companies, but it's a pity that all this work went into a room for a hotel.

Anyway, Damien went to the dads' room which is a floor down, while I changed. I'm now wearing a white crop top and a pair of denim shorts. Yes, I love wearing dresses, but a girl needs a break sometimes.

I'm sitting on the couch, my legs curled up underneath me, as I scroll through my texts on my phone, waiting for Damien to come back. 

A few minutes later, I hear the door open and hear Damien's footsteps, but don't look up, too engrossed in looking through my texts.

"Shit," I hear him mutter under his breath.

I look up, raising an eyebrow to find him looking anywhere at me, rubbing his jaw.

"What?" I ask.

"Nothing," Damien says quickly, his eyes snapping to mine.

His eyes slowly wander down to my legs, and it's only then that I realized just how much skin is showing.

"Eyes are up here, mister," I say, feeling heat spreading up my neck.

Damien's eyes snapped up to mine, but he didn't seem at all embarrassed. Typical man.

I clear my throat, "So what're the dads' doing?"

"They're going out. They decided to meet up with the other companies to tell them we'll be meeting with them tomorrow," Damien says.

"Right down to work," I laugh.

I pat the seat next to me on the couch, and wait until he sits down.

"So what're we supposed to be doing?" I ask.

"We're supposed to be deciding what to say at the meeting tomorrow," Damien says.

I scoff, "I don't think we need to practice."

"Someone's a little to confident," Damien says.

"With good reason," I reply.

We spend the next few hours talking instead.

Hey you all! How are you guys liking the story so far? Are you guys starting it like Damien or not so much? I love reading you're guy's comments, so please comment! I'll write the next chapter soon!