Why Doesn't Anyone Believe Me?!- Part 1

Start from the beginning

"Ow! Okay okay okay you win! You win!!! Get off!! Please okay you win!! Hyungs help!!" Jungkook cried as Hu wouldn't listen to his plea.

Namjoon ran over and gently grabbed Hu off Jungkook. "Alright hey, we get it you won. Get off him now." He tried to be kind but was slightly annoyed. Usually people get off when someone is screaming in pain.

Hu stood up. "Sorry about that, I can be competitive sometimes."

"That's fine and all but try not to hurt him next time please!" Jin yelled from the kitchen. He liked that the two youngest were having fun but also knew he was technically the only one who had authority over Hu so he needed to make sure to set some boundaries. Which apparently had to include not hurting people, especially his baby Jungkookie.

Jungkook went over and sat between Hobi and Taehyung on the couch. He didn't feel like wrestling anymore, his shoulder hurt now. "You alright?" Hobi asked as he rubbed the younger ones shoulder. Jungkook just nodded as he leaned against his hyung.

Hu was surprised to see how protective they were of Jungkook. He had actually noticed how protective they all were of eachother. Earlier Taehyung simply bumped into the corner of a table and everyone panicked and hugged him. Hobi accidentally burned his hand under hot water and Yoongi held the ice pack to his hand while hugging him. Hu wanted that. He never grew up in a loving home, and he craved that kind of relationship with people. He wanted to be loved like that, he wanted to be coddled like that, especially the way he noticed Jungkook was constantly coddled. He noticed that because Jungkook was the youngest they all paid extra attention to him, making sure he was always cared for and always being hugged. If Jungkook even got slightly hurt the members would freak out like it was WW3 or something.

I'm the exact same age as him.

That could be me.

I can be their beloved maknae instead. I do need a job, maknae of BTS would be perfect!

They don't NEED Jungkook. I basically am Jungkook. I mean we even have the same birthday.

I just need them to kick him out of the picture somehow. I'll be even better than him!

I just want what he has.

He had a plan.

Get them to hate Jungkook.

Yoongi called everyone over for dinner. They all got to know eachother better and had a lot of laughs. After dinner, Jungkook and Taehyung offered to wash the dishes.

"Oh don't worry about it Tae-hyung, let us maknae's wash them!" Hu suggested. He had noticed throughout the day that Jungkook was extremely obedient, so he figured if he was going to get Bangtan to love him, he had to be just like Jungkook.

"Really?! Thanks Hu!!" Taehyung said happily as he ran away with Jimin and Hobi to go play Overwatch. Namjoon went to his room to read. Yoongi and Jin stayed in the kitchen to help clean up while the two youngsters stood at the sink together washing dishes. Jin handed Jungkook one of his favorite porcelain pots he had used to cook.

"Careful washing this, it's sacred," Jin told him. Jungkook was scrubbing the pot down with soap and water while Hu stood next to him drying dishes.

Hu had an idea:

Just how mad would Jin hyung get at his little maknae if he say...broke his sacred pot?

Hu 'accidentally' bumped into Jungkook, causing the pot to slip out of his hand and hit the side of the sink and crash to the floor. "NO!!" Jungkook cried as he tried to grab it, but it was too late. The pot was broken into pieces across half the kitchen.