Why Doesn't Anyone Believe Me?!- Part 1

"So when is he moving in?" Taehyung asked Jin. Jin had gotten the member's approval to let his distant cousin, named Hu, who he was related to by marriage, stay with them for a few weeks while he looked for a job in Seoul. Jin had never actually met Hu, as they were quite distantly related. However one day he got a call from his grandmother practically begging him to offer Hu a place to stay, just while getting on his feet as he moved to Seoul. Jin didn't have the heart to deny it, and spoke to the members about it. They agreed , as they figured their dorm was more than big enough. Jungkook was the most excited , as Jin told him Hu was the exact same age as the maknae, down to the exact same birthday.

"Sometime this week," Jin said in response.

"This should be interesting. We're basically going to have twin maknae's," Yoongi chuckled. The members laughed as they sat around their dorm couch hanging out. They had prepared the spare bedroom for Hu, they figured the least they could do was offer him his own room while he was with them.

"Finally someone I won't have to call 'hyung' although Hu hyung would sound kinda cool," Jungkook laughed. He was excited to have someone his exact same age around, quite literally, who he wouldn't need to use honorifics with. As excited as he was, there was still a small part of him that felt a little jealous. He really enjoyed being the youngest, as he was very spoiled by his members, and he loved that. He just hoped they didn't start to treat him differently if there was someone else, especially considering Hu was ACTUALLY related to his Jin hyung.

"Even though there will be two of us, I'm still technically the maknae right?" Jungkook pouted at his hyungs.

"Aww is Jungkookie feeling jealous?" Hobi ruffled the youngers hair.

"No!! Im not!" He honestly couldn't tell if he was lying or not.

"Don't worry Kook-sii! You'll always be Bangtans baby. Golden maknae remember?" Taehyung pinched Junkook's cheek and smiled, making him blush.

******

A few days later, the doorbell suddenly rang.

"Guys he's here!" Jin shouted throughout the house. He opened the door to greet this long lost cousin he'd never met, and they bowed to eachother. Jin was surprised to see how big Hu was, he was 24 but almost bigger than Namjoon. They embraced in a hug as the rest of the members ran down to introduce themselves. "Bangtan! I love your music, I can't believe I'm related to THE WORLDWIDE HANDSOME!" Jin felt his ears go red. "Ahhh no no," he blushed.

"Your name is Hu right? So I can just call you...Hu? I'm Jungkook!!" He said while giving Hu a firm handshake.

"Ah yes, the baby of BTS! I hear you're good at basically everything!" Hu laughed.

"I wouldn't say that, I'm bad at a ton of stuff," Jungkook said humbly.

"He's our golden maknae," Jimin stated, "Did you know you and Jungkookie are the exact same age and have the same birthday?!"

"I did! That's so cool!!" Hu replied. Looking Jungkook up and down.

The members helped Hu bring in his luggage and unpack his things in his room. It was quickly nighttime so Yoongi and Jin began to make dinner. They were trying to figure out how to cook for 8 people now instead of 7. The rest of the members and Hu were hanging out in the living room, having wrestling matches on the floor. They decided to divide opponents by age bracket. So Namjoon wrestled Hobi. Jimin wrestled Taehyung. And Jungkook wrestled Hu. Namjoon and Jimin both won their matches and now it was time for the two youngest. The members figured Jungkook would win, he won everything.

Hu and Jungkook were laughing as they wrestled, it was a pretty close competition. Until Hu slammed Jungkook down onto his stomach and had his arm wrapped behind his back in a battle to win.