"Papà!!" I shriek. I run over to my father's lifeless body. His chest is pouring out blood. A pool of blood begins to surround him. And it keep growing bigger.

My hands are shaking. I cover my hands over his gun shot wound. My hands are getting drenched in his blood and my dress is being  painted red. He's gasping for air. Until he stops.

"Someone get help!!" I scream. Carlos runs over to me, his body guards surrounding.

"No one will get help, princess." I hear from across the alter. I look up and see 12 men. Maybe more.

Carlos's men are pointing their guns at them.
I see the leader holding Liams arm aggressively.

Liam is practically falling over. He's hardly standing up. They beat him.

I hadn't had a chance to examine the room, and it's empty. Everyone ran out. I'm sitting on the ground covering my hands over my fathers chest, with tears striking my cheeks.

"Ah. The non morto cremisi." Says Carlos, with no emotion.

I look up at him confused. I can't help my father. And he's dying in front of my eyes. He's not answering me. Everything seems to blur. Not because I'm panicking, but because the tears have built up so much.

My fathers men, about 10, have their guns pointed to them.

"We've been looking for this one." Says the leader as he throws Liam down to the ground.

Carlos raises his eyebrow.
"I have no ties to him." Says Carlos.

The leader nods and points his gun to Liam.

"No! Don't!" I say as I rush in front of him. The leader points his gun at me.
Liam stands up.

"You kill her, and my men will put a bullet through all of your heads." Says Carlos.

"Well." Says the leader. More of his men come into the the alter.

Carlos is outnumbered.
I stand up next to Liam.

"So, what about her?" Asks the leader, talking to Liam.

I'm too shocked to speak. I glance back at my fathers body and the tears swell up again.

"She was nothing but a pathetic job. I was in it for the money. She means nothing to me." Says Liam. He gives me a disgusted look.

I felt as if I was going to faint. What was I hearing?

Carlos chuckles.
My eyes are widened and I can't help but shake my head at him.

"What?," he asks, "you thought I loved you? It was an act." Says Liam.

The non morto cremisi laugh and so does Carlos's men.

"Hmm. Seems like she's not apart of your life?" Asks the leader.

"Correct." Mumbles Liam.

My fathers men stay still, with their guns pointed at the non morto cremisi. I glance at Gino and he looks confused and disgusted at Liam.