𝗢𝗖|𝟯𝟭.

Start from the beginning

"I don't feel like arguing with you. Nigga I don't even know what you talking about, talm bout some im acting like you when we first met." He scoffed.

"Keep playing and you gon come home to a real flat stomach bitch."

"What you just say."

"You heard me. I'm done playing games. You want to act like I'm just some random I'll show you a random Kiari. Keep playing I'll make you hate me more than what you already do." Sade grabbed her phone and car keys since she had recently gotten herself a 2017 Chevy Malibu.

"Why are you bringing a innocent child into what we got going on? You keep threatening my child's life and you pissing me off."

"It's not going to be a child if you keep playing with me. I'm not bringing no baby into this world and we not even on speaking terms. I will not and I when I say this I mean it from the bottom of my heart. I love you, I'm going to love you until the end of time but, I fucking refuse to have this baby and you keep treating me like this."

"Sade you know I love you too-" Sade cut him off by holding up her hand.

"Love ain't enough. You've never acted like this with me. Get it together Kiari. We too damn old to be acting like we can't communicate. I also just wanted to let you know I have an appointment with a therapist today."

"Right now?" He asked, picking up a water bottle.

"Yes. I want you to come but if you don't feel like it that's fine too." She grabbed her keys.

"I have work." He spoke quietly.

"That's right! Have a good day at work then." She said before walking out the front door.

Kiari wanted her to say "I love you" or "Be safe" like she always did before either of them left out the house. It was weird for him as well as her for them not to be talking. They talked to each other a lot. Even if it wasn't about anything important they made sure to talk to one another.

It was different. Kiari was so caught up in his own feelings to even realize her's. She was going through something within herself and he didn't consider that she was. While he was on his retreat he learned that it was always good to help other but never put them before your own happiness or comfortability.

He took that the wrong way, he was being inconsiderate. The key to a healthy relationship is comprehension and communication. Which he didn't comprehend none of the shit Sade was going through. Neither did Sade.

It wasn't like that was normal for them either.

"Hello." Sade sat in the chair before the middle aged woman.

"Hello, I'm Eliana or Ms. James, which ever your prefer is fine with me." She spoke softly and Sade nodded her head.

"Well let's get started, I just want to get to know you, starting off with basic questions. Why brought you to therapy." Eliana pulled out a note pad and Sade took a drop breath before speaking.