v. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭

Start bij het begin

"Meredith, aren't you going to answer it?" Lydia asked her, despite the phone not ringing and seemingly shut off. Malia flashed Eli an annoyed expression when she felt his breath hit her neck from how close he was, watching the banshees with wide eyes. When Meredith rose to her feet, Eli stepped back some and pulled Malia by her belt loop.

"It's not ringing." Meredith whispered to Lydia, sitting back down.

Lydia leaned down on her level, "Meredith, you came here to help us, remember?"

"You called me." the short haired girl gave a half grin.

Lydia gave a odd look, "What do you mean I called you?"

"I heard you." she whispered back.

"Meredith, can I ask you a question?" Parrish spoke up a second later, earning a nod, "When you need help, when you need to find something, is there someone you reach out to?"

Meredith hesitated, "It depends. Different people for different things."

"So maybe there's a number that can help us?" Parrish suggested. Eli had to admire his people skills, his ability to work with her so well despite barely knowing her, "Someone we can call."

"Yes." Meredith gave a small smile. Eli found her pretty, her smile was sweet and somehow comforting despite her scaring the living hell out of him.

"Would you be okay telling us?" Parrish asked her with a small nod.

"Yes." Meredith nodded, Lydia taking the phone.

Malia knocked Eli in the heart slightly, earning a eyebrow raise, "Very loud."

"Sorry." he mumbled, rubbing his chest to try and slow, what felt like a bomb trapped to his chest.

"It's 2436." Meredith spoke, thinking hard about the numbers before giving a small smile in confirmation.

"Mer, we need a few more numbers." Malia spoke up with a nod, Eli squeezing his index finger and thumb together in a 'just a little' hand gesture.

"No." Meredith looked at the two, "That's the number."

"Phone numbers are ten digits." Malia rose her eyebrows her way.

"That's the number." Meredith said back.

"Maybe she just needs a break. You know, to remember the rest." Eli suggested, twisting the small buttons on the flannel.

"That's the number." she repeated, giving Eli wide eyes.

"Meredith, phone numbers always have ten digits." Lydia spoke in annoyance her way, clearly over worked.

"That's the number." the short haired girl said again.

"Meredith!" Lydia rose her voice at her.

"Lydia. Hey, come here." Sheriff Stilinski leaned down, helping her up slowly to pull her toward Malia and Eli.

"I think that's the best we're gonna get." he admitted honestly.

"I mean, it could come to her." Eli cut in with a look of disbelief, Lydia's annoyance seemingly rubbing off on him, "If Liam and Malias names are gonna be on that list then I wanna know."

"There has to be more." Lydia spoke in a minor begging tone before spinning around, "What's the rest of it, Meredith? Humm? Just concentrate!"

"But that's-that's-that's the number." Meredith's eyes watered at Lydia yelling at her, scooting away, "That's the number. That's the number."

Eli reached out, grabbing Lydias arm to pull her back toward him and Malia while Sheriff Stilinki helped Meredith.

kylie speaks

*googles how to
become lydia martin
so eli foxx will wrap his
arms around me and rub
my shoulders*

*googles how tobecome lydia martinso eli foxx will wrap hisarms around me and rubmy shoulders*

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.