v. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭

Start from the beginning

"She need to break more names on a list." Malia cut in with a point toward Eli, "Fix her brain."

"Have you taken a break?" Eli suggested before looking to Malia again, "What list?"

"A kill list of the supernatural in Beacon Hills." Lydia rose her eyebrow at him, clearly wanting all the talking to stop.

"Supernatural as in.." Eli trialed off.

"As in Malia, which is why she's driving me insane looking for the key to the list." Lydia groaned as she faced the canvas again. Eli meeting Malias she quickly as she nodded to Lydia again. Eli cleared his throat, a shaky hand placed on his strawberry-blondes shoulder.

"I'd tell you to clear your mind but it doesn't seem like you really can right now." Eli said, his other hand placed on her other shoulders, a small squeeze and rub, "Try to slow your thinking down though. Imagine all your thoughts in a book, each page is one of them. Stay on page one for a second, close your eyes, and-"

He reached over her body, taking her free hand and placing her hand over her heart. Eli backed up as silence took over the room, Lydia's pencil raising and pushed onto the paper.

"Lydia."

Malia cut in quickly, Eli giving her a look of disbelief.

"What?" the Martin girl huffed, "Oh my god, what?"

Malia laid her open book infront of her, "Maybe we need help. From another banshee."

"There are more?" Eli gapped, wide eyes her way. Malia was the one to give him a look of disbelief now.

"Meredith." Lydia sighed, staring down at the page.

"Who is he?" Sheriff Stilinksi gave Eli a odd look when he walked into the station with Malia and Lydia later that evening, "Werewolf? Coyote? Ant-eater?"

"Just human, sir." Eli nodded, holding his hand out to shake, "Eli Foxx, your son really doesn't like me."

"He's with us." Malia confirmed.

The sheriff motioned for the trio to join him in his office, "I'm aware this is probably about the dead pool, but I can't let her leave the station. And in about a minute, i'm gonna have to call Eichen House and let them know she's here."

"Give us an hour." Lydia begged him.

He gave a look of disbelief in return, "You got fifteen minutes."

"Come on." Malia drug Eli with her as they walked in.

"I can meet her?" Eli gapped in disbelief.

"You do not talk to her." Lydia cut in with a serious look his way, "She's complicated."

"Which is why he's here." Malia confirmed, "To make sure I don't rip her throat out."

Eli's eyes widened, "I will make sure of that."

"Don't you have a game right now?" Lydia gave him a crazy look, not nearly as on board as Malia was with involving Eli.

"Coach only put me on the team because he was short a player. All i'd be doing is sitting on the bench." Eli shrugged, walking into the office more to see a thin girl sitting on the couch.

"Adelines kid?" Parrish whispered to the sheriff as he looked at Eli, "Does she know he's here?"

"Ask what you need to ask." he ignored Parrish, motioning toward Lydia. Eli looked over Malias shoulder, keeping his distance in fear. Lydia held her phone out to Meredith, letting the girl take it with a small smile.