"Y/N" His voice calling your name had you almost drop the filled needle as you got well aware that he was pretty close to you, yet despite the panic you turned around to witness him standing by the door frame and you hid your arms behind your back, swiftly putting the needle under the belt of your pants, hoping that it will hold it there and pulled your shirt down to cover it.

"Oh, I was contemplating which blanket to get you but since you came, maybe you can just lay in bed instead and rest. I will stay by your side." You brought your hands in front of you and tagged a strand of hair, trying your best to appear casual, despite the fact that you were aware that your hands were trembling out of the tension and the anxiety the moment was causing you.

"What are you trying to do exactly?" Jimin asked as he approached towards you and you gave him an innocent smile before asking him what did he meant and to your surprise,he took hold of your arms and yanked you towards him, quiet forceful, making you hold your breath instantly.

"You are being strange. Why?" His eyes gave you the chills once again as you gulped your saliva with difficulty.

"Why would I be lying? You are the real Jimin and I am now certain of that but you can't blame me for acting strange when you are emitting this aura. " You decided to speak words that were true for if you were to try to butter the situation you were certain that he was to grow even more suspicious of you for he definitely wasn't stupid.

"Am I intimidating you? I am sorry, I am just on edge myself. You understand how difficult it is for someone like me to trust anyone, don't you?" He showcased some empathy on his face as he flashed you a friendly smile that if you didn't know better you would sincerely think that he was trying to get along with you.

"Of course I understand. I can't relate to your pain but I can imagine. How awful it must be not being able to be yourself." You gently left your palm rest on his chest as your eyes looked at his with the best expression of sympathy you could manage, intending to make him believe like you were feeling for him and to your surprise his gaze softened as he muttered a 'thank you' in response, loosening his grip around your arms.

"Tell me, is there anything you would like to do? You haven't been present in so long, there must be something you would want to do." You casually pulled away as you gave him something new for thought, while you were searching yourself for an answer on how to make him vulnerable and unguarded enough for you to have an opportunity to pierce him with that needle.

"It's okay, all I want is to just be."

"Wouldn't you want to see your friends? In the evening Jin and DongMin will pass by and you will be able to see them. That must be something that would make you happy." You purposely brought that information up, despite the fact that you didn't know if he knew about it or not but you just wanted to see his reaction that strangely was pretty normal.

"I see them all the time, they just never see me. To not mention that I don't like them anymore."

"Why?"

"They aren't like you. They don't believe me. They like that manipulative actor Jimin better than me." He victimized himself in a rather sad tone of voice and an expression that almost made you believe that he was really hurt by their behavior.

"Why would they like that Jimin better? Honestly he was always suspicious to me. And now everything is making sense. If you want I can try to pursue them. " You offered and he lifted his eyebrows in surprise before a small chuckle escaped his lips.

"You would really do such a thing for me?" He tilted hid head to the side, showing some clear doubt over you so you just took a deep breath and with determination you replied positively.