ZERO FUCKS.

JACK

MAY

It's been about two weeks, almost three since Athena and Jack have talked. He's 98 percent positive the reason she hasn't spoken to him is because she saw the pictures of him with another woman.. Either that or she's just busy and he was choosing to believe in that small chance.

"Urb, is Nyla coming tonight?" Jack looks up at his best friend. Urban was throwing another party tonight and he knew if Nyla came, Athena sure would. It was his only hope in talking to her.

"I invited her but I doubt it, she hasn't been speaking to me lately because YOU fucked up. So thanks a lot." Urban crosses his arms.

Jack groans and glances towards Druski, "Maybe you should ask, you've known her longer so she'll probably listen."

He dramatically sighs, "I mean I can try but I don't think she will." He pulls his phone out and begins typing, "If she cusses me out though I'm knocking yo ass out."

"Maybe I should call her again... or go see her." He thinks out loud.

"Hell no nigga! What the hell?" Druski snaps at him, "If you show up at her place and she's pissed, she gone fuck you up."

"I don't think she's that mad." He rolls his lips into his mouth, "I mean, we're not even together. Plus I didn't even do anything! It was just us watching a game."

"Jack... I know you not that stupid enough to believe what you just said. You smooth enough when it comes to getting the ladies but dumb when it comes to keeping them." Druski tries throwing something at him but he dodges it. "It's the principles of it. Yeah y'all weren't together but you've slept with her on MULTIPLE occasions, took her on a date, then a few days after the date you're seen with another woman."

"Also," He continues, "I told you from the jump if you were gonna be dealing with her then either be upfront about you just wanting to keep it casual or take it seriously. Now look at you. Looking dumb and stuck with that bobblehead bitch from tiktok."

Urban spits his drink out at that and crutches over laughing. Jack just shakes his head and rolls his eyes. He knows his friend is right but doesn't want to admit it.

Don't get him wrong, he likes Athena. Like really really liked her, I mean how could you not. She was beautiful, smart, she had an amazing personality. It was one of the many things that he liked about her. He just didn't know if he was ready to be in a committed relationship.

"Well look at God, the universe gotta be in your favor." Druski mutters while looking at his phone, "She'll be there."

Urban rests his arms on his legs, "Wait, isn't Addison gonna be there tonight?"

Jack winces at the thought and groans. "Damn..." Closing his eyes in frustration, he tries to think. "Maybe if I tell her not to come, she won't."

"Why did you even invite her?" Urban makes a face, rolling his eyes a little.

"I mean I didn't, she somehow heard about it and... decided she was showing up I guess."

Druski chuckles, "Whatever happens after tonight, I'm on Athena's side."

Urban points at Druski and nods in agreement.

"Wow? That's how y'all feel? Y'all supposed to my boys."

"Look bro." Urban sighs, "I love you, but you fucking up with Athena is fucking up Nyla and I. At the end of the day, I'm not getting no pussy from you."

"You ain't even getting none from her." Druski squints at him.

"Not yet."

"Not ever nigga." Druski laughs, "She is not gone fuck you."