MAKE UP.

ATHENA

The scenery of the restaurant was dull, just like her mood. She'd never choose to be here any other day but her therapists voice just kept ringing in her head, which was the only reason she agreed to meet here today.

Athena sighed and sipped on the drink she ordered, a low grown leaving her mouth as she sat up in the uncomfortable seat.

"Well hello." Athena looks up, a blank expression on her face. "Are you not going to speak?"

"Hi." Athena returns dryly, she wanted so badly to make a nasty comment but she's trying to take the high road. Her therapist pointed out that Athena tended to let her past intertwine with her future and suggested she take the next step to leaving it all behind. She didn't know where to start, but she had an idea of what could be the main problem. That's how she ended up meeting with Selene.

"A little dry but I'll take it." Selene grinned as she sat in the booth across from her. "Did you order me something too?" She pointed towards the drink that sat on the table.

"Can we skip all of this and get to why we're really here."

"I have to say, I'm surprised you agreed to meet with me."

Athena notices the smug expression on her face and sucks her teeth. She just needed to get through this today and she could go on about her life.

"Can you at least try to act interested in what I have to say?"

"What do you want to say Selene? I'm listening."

"Why do you hate me?" Selene tries to reach for Athena's glass but it's pulled away before she could even lay a finger on it. As if it was any possible, Selene's grin just got wider. She was trying to rile her up.

"Oh I don't know, It's not like you ruined my life or anything." The sarcasm was so clear, you could see it across the room.

"So I'm the villain in your story huh."

A dry laugh leaves Athena's mouth, "You've always been the villain Selene, you're not a good person. You can't be anything else but that."

"And you're just innocent in everything you do. When are you going to give up the act?"

She laughs again, "Is that it?" By now, Athena would've been making a scene in the restaurant because that's how Selene bright out of her. She turned her into a raging bitch and afterwards,it drained Athena.

"I hear you've been seeing someone new."

Her face slightly hardens but other than that, she doesn't react much. "We're here to talk about you and me, which there isn't really much to cover other than the fact you're still the same manipulating, lying, selfish bitch you've always been."

"That's not how you used to see me." Selene tilts her head to the side. "If I remember, we were in love."

"Key word, were. That was in the past, before you cheated."

Selene groans, rolling her eyes. "When are you going to let this go? We'll never move past if-"

"You're right, Selene. We'll never move past that. You will never be anything more to me than a memory ever again and I need you to get that through your thick head."

"It could if you would just own up to your faults too, I wasn't the only one in the wrong."

"My fault?" Her voice raises an octave.

Selena shrugs, "You weren't there for me when I needed you, She was there just at the right moment when I needed attention that I wasn't getting from you."