The light has gone out of life. It doesn't shine anymore.

Start from the beginning

   H̶o̶w̶ ̶m̶a̶n̶y̶ ̶m̶o̶r̶e̶ ̶t̶i̶m̶e̶s̶ ̶d̶o̶ ̶I̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶m̶a̶k̶e̶ ̶(̶Y̶/̶n̶)̶ ̶c̶r̶y̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶u̶n̶d̶e̶r̶s̶t̶a̶n̶d̶?̶ ̶

     "I feel weak." no, it wasn't like that. "No, I am weak. I am nothing without-"

     "Your powers?"

      "My origins." (Y/n) patted her legs once again. She sighed. "Shall I compare myself to a flightless bird or a dead one?" a slight smile appeared on her face.

      "You have a twisted sense of humor." Aizawa laughed.

      "Humor?" (Y/n) hummed towards herself. "I'd call it defense mechanism to make life not seem so bad. Some call it, ignoring life's problems forever."

     "I don't think that's healthy."

     "Last week I ate the biggest burger in my life, I might as well be emotionally unhealthy." A knock echoed in the air-conditioned room, the cold air did wonders to (Y/n)'s emotions.

      The door was opened slightly as if afraid of disturbing the calm yet slightly lighter atmosphere. "We have found Bakugo's location." All might's voice echoed in the room as a sigh of relief left Aizawa's mouth. He really cares about his students.

     "Do you mind if I come in? I wanna speak to (L/n) for a second" Aizawa stood up, side glancing (Y/n) for a second. 

     "Will you be okay?" He said as he looked at her eyes, a dark hue of (e/c) as if her eyes only shined because of her power, they looked so D̶e̶a̶d̶, All might already had the door wide open.

    "I mean," She shrugged "What else can I do? One day I'll be fine." She smiled without a care in the world, if she were to care, she'd probably would be long gone by now "now that I'm taking the time to think, losing the divine isn't the worst thing that has happened to me."

     "You worry me."

     "Well, you can't expect a 1479 year old woman, ex-goddess, to have a peaceful life."  

      "Can't argue with that" mimicking the smile on the girl's face, he left the room. 

       "We are more alike then you might think." The girl looked at the blond man as he sat by her bed.

       "We are nothing" there was poison in her voice. "alike."

How dare you
Compare yourself to me?

You are a Hero,

the closest men have achieved from divine.

You are loved

You are idolized

You are perfect

How dare you, All Might, compare yourself to me?

A sinful being?

A being that can't see ahead of theirself?

Something so...flawed?

How dare you compare yourself to me?

       "We are both doomed to lose our powers." All might looked at the girl, expecting some kind of reaction, maybe comfort?