Chapter 46:Dark magic(9).

Start from the beginning

❝Isn't it beautiful? ❞Genevieve asked.

Zhia Xiang turned around to face the Queen.

❝It is. ❞She replied.

The Queen walked next to Zhia Xiang and smiled at her.

❝How are things with my son? ❞ The queen asked curious.

❝Very good, your majesty. ❞Zhia Xiang replied.

❝I'm glad, he can be difficult at times, but he is a good man so be patient with him. It's his first time in a relationship. ❞Genevieve spoke.

❝Here you are. ❞Victor said as he walked towards the two women.

❝How is my son doing? You've been very busy with your fiance these days. ❞The Queen said smiling cheeky.

Victor looked at Zhia Xiang who understood that it's time for the kidnapping.

❝I'm good, now if you excuse us, we have plans. ❞Victor added.

Genevieve chuckle and nodded her head.

❝Have fun then. ❞ She added before leaving.

Zhia Xiang followed Victor and the two secretly left the Palace.

❝He's in the archives, but he isn't alone. ❞Victor stated.

Zhia Xiang smiled and took a pill out of her pocket, swallowing it. Her appearance changed once again under Victor's eyes.

❝Does it look convincing? ❞ Zhia Xiang asked in her priest disguise.

❝It does. ❞Victor answered.

Zhia Xiang gave him a last look before walking into the archived, spotting Maec who was reading a few files concentrated.

She looked at the other three priests in the room and decided to her Maec out with her so she walked up to him.

❝The head priest is looking for you. ❞Zhia Xiang said looking at Maec with a calm demeanor.

❝Oh! You startled me, I was concentrated. Had Duke Albertine left? ❞Maec asked.

❝So that bastard is here too. ❞

❝Not yet. ❞Zhia Xiang replied.

❝Alright, I'll leave. Can I ask you for a favor? ❞Maec asked.

❝Sure. ❞Zhia Xiang replied.

❝Lady Isabelle is in the inner garden waiting for me, can you tell her I left to see father? ❞

❝Alright. ❞

❝Thank you so much!❞Maec explained before rushing out.

Zhia Xiang followed him and when the surroundings were clear of witnessed, she knocked him up with one quick move.

Maec fell down on the grass, behind the fountain. Victor came at Zhia Xiang's signal and carried Maec back to the castle.

❝I wonder what's taking him so long...❞Isabelle wondered as it's been long since Maec left to look at the archives.

❝What do you mean my son disappeared? ❞The head priest asked looking at Isabelle.

❝He said he'll come back, but he didn't so I got worried. I walked to the archives where he was supposed to be, but another priest told me he already left. ❞Isabelle explained, worried that Maec encountered danger.

The head priest called for a meeting and interrogated everyone, only to discover that Maec wasn't nowhere to be seen.

❝Fuck!❞The best priest cursed and ordered for a search.