Chapter 28:His Highness(5).

❝She doesn't! Your majesty, let's get in, soon we'll reach the Palace. ❞Aaron said hoping to calm Felix and return peacefully.

Felix pushed Aaron away and attacked Zhia Xiang who blocked the attack with her dagger.

She laughed at Felix who continued to attack her. Aaron stood frozen asking:

❝Why me? What have I done to suffer like this? ❞

Felix and Zhia Xiang continued to fight until it was clear none would win. Both were panting.

Aaron couldn't believe that his majesty couldn't win against her.

❝Your majesty?❞Aaron asked cautious.

Felix began to laugh shocking everyone.

❝I see how it is. You dare be disrespectful because you can fight like that. I can't believe we are equals in battle.❞Felix said putting his sword back.

Zhia Xiang put her dagger back as well.

❝Let's get back. ❞Felix said getting back in the carriage. Aaron and Zhia Xiang followed.

At the Palace they were welcomed by nobles.

Felix entered the throne room with Zhia Xiang and Aaron after him.

❝As I said, I came back with a wife. ❞Felix said and sat on the throne.

Everyone looked at each other in silence, they couldn't believe that his majesty really left to find a wife.

❝Your highness... she's a woman of unknown origins... she shouldn't be our Empress. ❞ a noble man said.

Felix gave him a death glare.

❝Is that so? Fight me and win if you want me to listen to your opinion. ❞Felix said smirking.

❝I do not dare. ❞the noble man said and kept his mouth shut.

❝Any other opinions? ❞Felix asked looking around.

Silence.

❝Good, then tomorrow we'll held the wedding, dismissed. ❞Felix said.

The nobles left reluctant, even if they didn't agreed with his majesty decision, they couldn't chance his mind nor provoke him.

Their chance of marrying their daughters to his majesty were crushed.

Zhia Xiang looked around silent.

❝Did you noticed too? ❞Felix said staring at Zhia Xiang.

❝Yes. ❞Zhia Xiang said.

❝They'll make moves soon. If they managed to marry one of their daughters to me, they'll be in advantage. ❞Felix said supporting his hand in his palm.

❝Seems like you're more hated than loved. ❞Zhia Xiang said looking at him.

❝By nobility at least.I revoked titles and took wealth from a lot of them. ❞Felix said looking around the now empty room.

❝Alright, I shall do my role then. ❞Zhia Xiang said sighing.

❝Good. You're dismissed. ❞Felix said leaving to his bussines.

Zhia Xiang walked around the Palace.

____________________
❝What do you mean she left with the Emperor of Sortia? ❞Adrien asked stunned.

❝You heard me. ❞Giselle said swinging her fan.

❝But...be honest, did he forced her? He took her against her will, am I right? ❞Adrien asked.