Chapter 8:Prince.

Zhia Xiang opened a can of soda and drank from it.

❝These things are exhausting. ❞ She said and stretched her body.

❝You're doing a good job, you're a rank A now. ❞ agent 0 said.

❝What's next? ❞Zhia Xiang asked and threw herself on the bed resting her eyes.

❝Next mission: Princess Aria fell in love with Marquis's Alderlo son, Ian Alderlo and married him. Everything went good until Ian began to show his greed for power which was the reason he married Aria. He began to scheme against Aria's father, the King, so he can take the throne. Aria realized she's been tricked and tried to stop Ian, but he killed her before she could warn her father. The task is to take revenge and kill Ian, exposing his true self. ❞ Agent 0 explained.

❝I see, what kind of person was Aria? ❞Zhia Xiang asked.

❝She had average looks, not the smartest, basic spoiled girl who would throw a tantrum when somethings doesn't go her way. She was interested in parties and socializing. ❞

Zhia Xiang made a "uh" sound and stood up looking at agent 0.

❝What about Ian? ❞

❝An ambitious man, smart and good at tricking people with his smile and warmth. Being a future marquis didn't satisfied him, he wants the whole world. He's interested in archery. ❞

❝Anything else? ❞Zhia Xiang asked bored.

❝Oh, there's a man, Viscente, who's in love with Aria since they were kids. He's Duke's Moar's son. Aria and Viscente used to play together a lot. He was deeply affected about Aria's death and investigated the truth behind her death. Ian discovered Viscente snooping around so he sent assassins to kill him. ❞

❝Alright, let's go and solve this. ❞Zhia Xiang said and walked to the screen presing accept.

Zhia Xiang opened her eyes and saw a woman's face.

❝Princess, you're awake! It's time to prepare for breakfast. ❞the maid said hesitant.

Aria had a spoiled kid temperament so the maids were careful around her. She changed her mood faster that one could blink.

❝Alright, please help me change. ❞Zhia Xiang said smiling.

The maid blinked in disbelief.

❝Something wrong? ❞Zhia Xiang asked and stood up.

❝No! No, let me help.❞the maid said and began to help Zhia Xiang chance.

❝Let me see all my dresses please. ❞Zhia Xiang said.

❝Yes! ❞the maid said and rushed to bring the clothes.

Zhia Xiang stared at the ugly dressea for a long time. The maid stood on needles as she noticed the upset expression on Zhia Xiang's face.

❝Your majesty... is everything alright? ❞the maid, Millie, asked.

❝Oh, yes. Just that... I don't like these anymore. Let us go shopping today after breakfast. I'll wear this for the time being, take the rest and share them between my maids. Keep what you like. ❞Zhia Xiang said and took a simple black dress from the pile of dresses.

Millie looked at Zhia Xiang without daring to move.

❝What's your name? ❞Zhia Xiang asked looking at Millie.

❝Millie, you majesty. ❞

❝You're beautiful, purple suits you. Help me dress. ❞Zhia Xiang said.