Chapter 9:Prince(2).

Ian heard about Aria and Viscente being intimate in public and couldn't understand why.

Aria was supposed to cling to him, if he lost this chance, he couldn't be king. Why did the princess changed her mind?

Zhia Xiang entered the room whistling happy.

❝Aria! ❞Ian called and walked fast to her.

He hugged her with desperation.

Zhia Xiang stood still as stone. Ian was taken back by her lack of reaction and pulled away.

He cupped her face gently and looked in her eyes. Ian was shocked to see the lack of adoration that she had for him.

❝Did I make you angry, my precious? I apologize, I'll make it up to you, tell me what can I do. ❞

❝Angry? Am I angry?❞Zhia Xiang asked confused.

❝You are not angry with me? Then... why... why you went out with another man? ❞

❝Am I not allowed? ❞

❝Aria... it hurts me. Am I not good enough? I'll change what you don't like about me, alright? You don't need that man anymore. ❞ Ian said, clearly desperate to keep Aria for him.

❝Viscente is the best man I've ever seen, you don't stand a chance against him, Ian. Let this be the last time you bother me. Now, if you excuse me, I'll go devour that adorable man. ❞Zhia Xiang said licking her lips.

Ian stood there frozen. He couldn't believe his ears.

Zhia Xiang already left.

This isn't like Aria, what happened to her? What could change in a day?? There's no way she could have discovered my plan. No, she's stupid. I bet she's just playing around. She wants to see if I fight for her?❞Ian thought trying to explain Aria's behavior.

Zhia Xiang entered her room and saw Viscente looking at the ring on his finger.

❝You like it that much? ❞Zhia Xiang asked smiling.

Viscente jumped startled and looked at her.

❝I do. ❞he answered honest.

❝You're so adorable. I love guys like you... ❞Zhia Xiang said and walked closer to him.

❝Wha-what? ❞Viscente asked and gulped down nervous.

❝What do you think of me, Viscente? ❞Zhia Xiang asked and raised his chin with her finger.

❝I think that you're amazing... the best person in the world. I want to be by your side, always. ❞ Viscente said losing himself in her eyes.

❝Do you love me? ❞

❝I do. ❞Viscente replied blushing.

❝Then... do you want me? ❞ Zhia Xiang asked getting closer to him, feeling his breath on her lips.

❝Yes, yes, I do. ❞Viscente answered immediately.

Zhia Xiang could clearly see the longing in his eyes. Viscente's breath became quicker due being turned on.

Zhia Xiang touched Viscente's chest and slowly unbutton his vest.

Viscente put his hands on Zhia Xiang's shoulders then slowly one of his arms traveled to her neck.

Zhia Xiang smiled and threw his vest down and quickly got his shirt down.

Viscente tried his best to calm down and act rational, right now, his dream to be with Aria was becoming reality.