paimon widen her eyes, "what?! and you two didn't invite me? you two even want to keep it a secret! not fair!!" she pumped her tiny fist in frustation. i merely shrugged, sitting down as i take a plate and eat with aether's who was already start eating.

paimon continue to grumble, not until aether threatened him. "seems like you don't want to eat, then i'll be finishing all of this with [y/n]."

paimon quickly float down and eat with all of her might, stopping her series of grumbling. me and aether share a teasing look, chuckling quietly watching our tiny companion trying to keep the foods with her, scared that aether will take it away.

[ 🌱 ]

"OH?" i blinked when i saw amber from afar, waving at me. i smile as i skipped to the good's hunter, heading to the bunny girl.

"amber!" i greet her, giving her a hug which she accepted. i pulled from the hug and amber invite me to sit with her which i complied.

"have you eaten?" she ask and i nod, "aether's foods is really good~" i compliment as the bunny girl giggle before letting out a soft sigh. i tilt my head, "what's wrong, amber?"

she pout, "i heard you're going to leave monstardt."

"aww is that why?" i giggle inwardly and side hugged her from my seat, "don't worry amber, it's not like i'm gonna leave forever. i'll visit you guys from time to time, alright?"

she hmph-ed, "you better be! i'm gonna miss my roommate! i already missed you from yesterday when you went to sleep in aether's teapot!"

i laughed, "right, i'm gonna miss you too amber. you're my best friend ever since i've got here, you've been helping me a lot! so of course i'm gonna miss you a lot." i said as she awe-d.

"i owe you a lot amber, i'll pay you one day." amber quickly shook her head and crossed her arms to form a 'x', "no way! i helped you with sincerity, you don't have to pay me. i only did what i have to."

"besides, you're my friend. we neee to help our friends in need, right?" she grin as let out a few dramatic sobs, "thank you amber. but i will still pay you someday, i don't take a no." i insisted. amber sigh before giggling, "fine."

"when are you going to liyue?" she asked a the waitress, sara came and put amber's dish on the table.

"hm, i'm waiting for aether. after he's done with his things, we'll get moving." i said and amber nod, taking a bit out of her dishes. "man, i want to go to liyue too, someday."

"i'll make sure to bring you oneday, amber. i'll talk to aether." i said, whisper the last part which amber giggle, almost choking on her food.

and so, i spent the morning with amber, talking about random things while accompanying the red bunny girl eating her breakfast.

"oh right, i'm gonna take some things in the room." i said, clapping my hands in realization as i wait for amber to pay for the foods. "well then, let's go. i'll go with you too." amber said and i nod, walking towards the hq.

arriving at the hq, i quickly went to our room and take few things i need for the trip. after done with it, i walked out from the room and went to the lobby to see klee and albedo.

me and amber walked up to them and greet.

"hi klee, albedo!" i smile, waving at them. klee grin widely at me, "hi big sister!" while albedo give me a nod.

"what are you two doing here?" amber ask and albedo let out a small sigh while klee just looked down sheepishly. "apparently, klee made a big mess once again." albedo said.