Chapter-3 [My Second Chance]

Y/N P.O.V

I was returning back to my home after a very tiring day. I had many patients to attend today. I didn't got time to have my lunch properly and that's why I was feeling dizzy with mild headache which will be fine after I take a good rest. I have been dealing with this headache sine I stepped in this town. I felt that I had came here earlier, like I knew this place. Everything felt me so familiar. While being lost in my thought, I accidentally bumped with a man and I almost lost my balance.I turned around to see him but couldn't see his face because he was back facing me.

He was wearing a black coat. His back was facing me so from back I could see was a bit more muscular and had a well build body than the other guys I can see normally. His height was about 6 feet 2 inch and was a very tall guy. His hair were of black.I called him because firstly he bumped into me and then instead of apologizing, he is standing there back facing me. I started to talk with him but he was replying rudely. His deep voice somehow felt familiar.

Suddenly he started talking about some mate stuff which I really don't understand. This guy is now giving me some weird feeling. I should better leave this place.

Unknown man: Y/N?

Y/N: How do you know my name?

Unknown man: Are you my Y/N?

Y/N: What the- NO, I am only mine.

Unknown man: I am your mate.

Y/N P.O.V

He knows my name? Mate? What is mate? What's wrong with this guy? I work in a well reputed hospital of this city so he might know me from that but why is he saying himself as my mate? I already wasn't feeling good and now this guy adding more frustration.

Y/N: Listen I don't know what's wrong with you, I think you mistook me as someone else (sigh). Let's just end this matter and go on our own ways. Bye.

I started to walk but again I felt some dizziness but this time stronger. While walking that guy came in front of me and blocked my way. He hold both of my hands in his and started speaking again. Now he is really getting on my nerves.

Y/N: Are you out of your mind?

Unknown man: Why are you pretending like you don't know me?

Y/N: What are you talking about? What Mate? I seriously don't know you. (I yanked his hands away and left that place immediately.)

Marcus P.O.V.

What happened to her. She is totally different from what she used to be. I kept following her till home so she can reach home safely. While she was walking, I can feel she was feeling dizzy. Luckily, she reached home and I went back to my territory to know about this matter.

Marcus: My greeting to you. I want to ask you about something.

Head Priest: (bowed in respect) I know Alpha, what you want to ask. It's about Y/N, right?

Marcus: Yes, I saw her today. Same voice, same height, same face still human and also my wolf told me that she is my mate but she refused to recognize me.

Head Priest: Alpha, she is your second chance.

Marcus: But how, she died......in my arms.

Head Priest: I had been thinking about this since the time this whole event happened but now it is confirmed.

Marcus: What are you talking about? What is confirmed?

Head Priest: She is reborn.