Pure?!

*Sapnap POV*

Another day in hell, just another day in hell I said to myself. 

Although it wasn't as bad as it seems if your down here with your boyfriend's. 

I still couldn't believe being gay is a sin although I didn't care I was living a good life with Karl and Alex. 

I started to get up from my bed without waking Alex or Karl up since we had a long night with Dream our boss. 

We were planning to try to get more people to kill just to limit it out because more people end up in hell than heaven. 

As I started to get ready for the day I got a text from Dream. 

*Dream :)* 

Dream: Sapnap come to my office right now please. 

Send at 7:20 am 

Sapnap: Right now? so early dude. 

Send at 7:20 am 

Dream: Just do it please I have a mission I want to talk to you about now hurry!

Send at 7:21 am 

Sapnap: Fine. 

Send at 7:21 am 

Ughhhhh what dumb ass has a mission at 7 in the morning like damn. 

Being apart of a Hell shit mafia is harder than it seems. 

Dream is only the top because he has the highest rank out of all of us. 

I started to make my way down to his office with a empty stomach. 

I just sigh and decide to not complain about it for a few minutes. 

"What is it Dream?" I said in a bit of a angry tone. 

"Sapnap Perfect!" Dream said in a voice that sound like he was trying to be happy but was really just pure angry in his voice. 

"Listen I been keeping track of the camera's around the base but a few miles away from here it seems like, someone deicide to get into our drug warehouse again." He sigh. 

"Mind giving them a bit of how I feel about that?" Dream said handing me a gun. 

Dream is my best friend and killing people wasn't new "Sure, just to say though your lazy!" I said running out of his office before he can say anything else about my comment. 

But first I deicide to go eat before I started to drive all the way to the drug warehouse. 

*Dream POV* 

If I'm being honest people need to stay out of my warehouse's! 

I'm started to get a bit mad, to the point where I will just send people over there at night to keep guard. 

Even though I don't like to over work my men but it hell so hey can't do shit about people wanting drugs. 

Nothing new though my mafia team has to be one of the biggest throughout hell. 

But that just made me wonder if there was mafia groups in heaven, I never been there and probably never will. 

I died without loving a single person, and only caring for my friends. 

Even though I killed many people in my life didn't make me feel worst just made me feel powerful about what I do on a daily bases. 

Hopefully sap nap come's back early so we all can start planning how to get more money. 

I don't know why money is in hell when you can legit kill anyone to get what you want here without getting in trouble. 

I wasn't the one to ask though. 

My phone started to ring which took me out of my zone of dreaming. 

It was sapnap I picked up my phone and put it to my ear. 

"Dream I think your going to like what I found." Sapnap said in a happy yet like he had found something he shouldn't have but he doesn't care kind of tone. 

"Ok?" I said in a confused tone as he hung up. 

What could he have possible have found to have called me. 

----------------------------------------------------------

Hey Guy's, I hoped you enjoy this page to! 

and give me any question I can try to explain in the best way I can. 

Have a great day/noon/night! 

"It may be hard at first, but soon you'll spread your wings and see it wasn't after all." 

-Hinata (5587) 

Words 699