Roseanne keep silence looking at her sister's worrines she knows she was wrong but she can't tell her she will be in danger like her she will never let that happen to her sister.

"Unnie I'm really fine I know how much you worried about me but I'm totally fine.I can't answer you all of your questions but trust me I never do bad things if that what you are thinking.I will tell you once when I'm ready but from now only know as I'm doing fine." Roseanne wiped the tear from Jisoo's cheek.Her sister is always like that she's soo emotion and weak not like Roseanne.

That's why she always worried about her sister Jisoo that some bad guys will bully her and also she has never been in a relationship before.

Jisoo always take care of her since their parents died she give all of her time at working.She didn't even have much friends while Roseanne's life is easy going and chilling with her friends and have a lot of boyfriends.

Now she realize that she is really a bad sister for Jisoo.Roseanne caught a lot of troubles at school and Jisoo has to come and take responsibility for everything.

"I turst you and I'll always be but tell me one thing do you break up with Mark because of you got a new boyfriend in Korea?"Jisoo asked she knows the best about her sister.

She feels sorry for Mark because he is a good guy and always take care of Roseanne he is really a gentleman in her eyes.She can't think about the real reason why her sister break up with him.

"It's not like that.Mark..."Roseanne close her eyes next words didn't come out from her mouth she still remember the photos that Jimin show her Mark is fucking with another girls that photos never exist her eyes.

She always thought he is a gentleman and faithful to her she didn't even know how many girls he is fucking back of her.

"He cheated on me which I never thought he will" A taer escape from her eyes not because of she still love him but because of she hate him for breakig her trust on him.

"Don't cry.Your tears didn't deserve him"Jisoo wiped the tears as she smiled at her "Uwu Where is my strong Roseanne who never cry in front of anyone.Do you know that you are ugly when you cried?~"Jisoo pinched her nose like a child which earn a small chuckle from Roseanne.Her sister really knows the best how to make her stop crying.

"Don't you go to company yet I think it's getting late"Roseanne said looking at the watch on her wrist

"Oohhh isn't it Cartier's latest watch?I really wannt that since I saw it but it costs millions so I can't even think about it.Now I really want to do the work that you said which work can earn a lot of money and buy that kind of luxury brands"Jisoo chuckle at herself.Her sister always ask money from her but now it's look like she has to ask for her in return

"I hope you can do that work one day"Roseanne wink at her with mysterious answer

"What do you mean?"

"Nothing. Go now you must be late"Roseanne push her sister to the door

"By the way can you contact Lisa?I have been calling her since I arrive but she didn't pick up"Roseanne ask her sister.

Firstly she thought to go to Lisa's house first but after she didn't pick up she just decided to return to her sister first.

"She went to oversea because of her work may be that's why you can't contact her she will return in a few days"

"Umm ok I will just rest here I really miss my room"Roseanne said yawning lazily throw her purse on the sofa and directly went to her room without taking off her sneakers.

Jisoo laugh at her sister she's always like that she never take off her shoes in the house even though she told hundred times.

Jisoo open the door and got shocked of the guards who is standing like a stone with no emotion on their faces

"Nice to meet you Miss Kim Jisoo.I'm Jungkook.Roseanne's bodyguard"Jisoo look at him strangely.He looks really young and good looking with his well built body and black suit.She wonders why he become bodyguard he is better to do model.

"Nice to meet you Jungkook.You can just call me Jisoo"She smile at him after she pass by the guards to go to work but taken back whn Jungkook come rush towards her

"Miss Jisoo let me drop you off at your work"Jungkook offer taking out car key and open the door of one Marcedes black car she never dream of siting in that car

"It's ok i will just take a cab.You better take care of my sister"She didn't want to take soo easily

"Someone order me to take care both of you while I'm here if you feel like taking care of your sister I will send someone to take you work" She really want to refuse but after looking at her watch it's getting late and taxi will take time to go so she just decided to accept.

She noded her head and went in the car which already opened for her.Jungkook signal one of the guard to sent her to the work.

He throw the car key to the guard and went inside the house with some guards while four guards are waiting outside for Roseanne's security

To be continued

Hii!!I got an idea to do another book.Actually adoption. It's a chinese romance novel that I really enjoy reading.It's the best book that I've ever read in wattpad that's why I got an idea to do in Jirose version.Do you wanna read it?Or which ship do u want to read?Please let me know that should I do or not.
Thank uuu for 10k reads🤞❤️😩