SYSTEM INITIALIZING

Third POV
Unknown

Darkness is all that is seen, at first, before a F/C holographic screen appeared into view. A shape reminiscent of an X in the same color popped up into view in the middle/entirety of the holographic before text started to load in the top left corner.

USER FOUND

FIRST NAME: Y/N
LAST NAME: COOPER
SERIAL NUMBER: 201314727

BLOODTYPE: B/T
BIRTHDATE: MM DD 2055
COMBAT UNIT: DATA CORRUPTED!

RANK: DATA CORRUPTED!

INITIALIZING SYSTEMS

TACTICAL: NONE
ORDINANCE: NONE
FIREARMS: NONE

JUMPKIT STATUS: DISCONNECTED
DOUBLE JUMP OFFLINE

The text soon dissipates before all that is left in view is the F/C holographics. It stays like this for a moment before a voice is heard.

"Hey, N/N, you up?" The voice asks in a female Scottish accent.

The darkness and holographics slowly dissipate before being replaced by the clear view of the inside of a Razor's passenger/cargo hold. The point of view shifts to the left focusing on the origin point of the voice. The view focuses on a teenage girl in a green and black jacket with a hoodie up, the arms/sleeves are white and pink, with long blonde hair going down the left side of her face and a bit of it staying in the middle between her turquoise-green eyes. On her shoulder is a small robotic creature with blue optics, bunny like ears, four legs, a tail, and a color scheme of white and orange. This is Cameron MacCloud, or Cammie as she likes to go by, and her robotic pet Nugget.

The two of them were facing the point of view

The two of them were facing the point of view. The view itself changes from first person to a third person side view, showing the person beside Cammie. They were of a fit build wearing a brown leather jacket with a F/C shirt, black pants with a belt and a few pouches attached to it, black combat boots, and fingerless gloves. The most noticeable thing about the person was the F/C helmet they wore with a F/C lit visor in the shape reminiscent to an X. The helmet had pieces of tech attached to both sides, the lights of said tech being the same color as the visor, and the outline of a bunny resided at the top left of the helmet. The figure nodded their helmeted head at Cammie. She returned a smile.

"Good. Now, mind taking the helmet off? You had it on since we left." The figure tilted their head as in asking 'why?' Cammie sighed. "Well, I'd prefer to see a familiar face right now instead of all these unfamiliar ones and the helmet it just plain unnecessary." Cammie whispered then reached her hand out and dusted off the area of the helmet with the bunny. "And as much as I love seeing my art, I want to see Y/N." She gave a cute innocent smile while Nugget nodded his head.

The figure gave out a low audible sigh before placing both hands on the sides of the helmet. Air hissed out from beneath the helm as it was raised off the person's head. The person was revealed to be a teenage boy, around the age of Cammie, with H/C hair and E/C eyes. He had some facial hair growing to that of a light shaded beard, which made him look a bit older then he was. This is Y/N Cooper.

Y/N gave off a slight smile. "Better?"

The smile never left Cammie's face but a slight blush had appeared on her cheeks. "Much better."

Y/N chuckled before looking out the window behind both of them. The Razor they were in had just passed some mountains before coming into view of what looked like a military base embedded in the side of a mountain. But this wasn't just any military base... This was the Anvil, one of the Vanguard's major strongholds.

"Woah

"Woah..." Y/N was stunned by both the view and the stronghold. He tapped Cammie's shoulder before addressing her. "Cam, you might want to see this."

Cammie turned to look and she became amazed. She became so interested in the view that she fully turned around to look out the window, her knees resting on her seat and her hands on the window. Nugget looked out too while still perched on Cammie's shoulder. "Now that's a big fucking cairn."

Y/N gave out a small laugh at her response.

This was meant to just show the sequence of Y/N's helmet booting up before Cammie's voice was meant to speak up at the end. I would have left it off there, but I decided I'd introduce these two (soon to be lovebirds) before ending this short introductory chapter. Anyways, thoughts on this one? Did I do alright Third Person wise and would you see more of it or would you all prefer a First Person stance in the eyes/mind of Y/N? Let me know!
Until next time. Cheers!