30

2 months later.

"Mm, mm, hittin' it from behind, in your spine, take that, yeah

"Mm, mm, hittin' it from behind, in your spine, take that, yeah. We went plenty of times in the ride. Fuck these skeezers, she gon' ride like my guys." India rapped in her camera as she recorded herself.

"She in there wit' who?!" Samaria said in the background, making her laugh.

"You can't fit them jeans on, I can't quit that lean, though. Pull up in that four-door, jump out, stand tall, Akeem, hoe." India sung, posing in her camera.

She ended the video, posting it on her Instagram.

indiaroyale

Liked by kingvonfromdao and 523,209 othersindiaroyale : Lol my baby told me a few weeks ago red was his new favorite color on me

indiaroyale : Lol my baby told me a few weeks ago red was his new favorite color on me. Win Your Love out now! ❤️
View all 32,411 comments
nbakd2x : Bitch why u lying I thought it was pink
↪️ indiaroyale : That's what you get for being in my business!
therealkylesister : Fat mamaaaaa 🥰🥰🥰

"Bitch take that damn hoodie off. Ain't nobody even here." India laughed.

"Girl shut up. My belly finally starting to show, and I still haven't told them. I just told Ben it's my birth control that got me getting bigger." She mumbled, lifting up her hood, showing her pudge.

"Bitch it's time to go to the doctor, like foreal. Come on." India pulled her up.

"Stop being so loud before they hear you hoe." She frowned, standing up, and India laughed.

India pulled off her jumpsuit, pulling on some jeans and one of Kentrell's T shirts.

"You okay Nene?" Samaria mumbled, seeing her zoned out.

"Yeah. It just be random moments when I just miss him. I'm okay though." India told her, putting on her crocs.

"It's okay not to be okay, remember?" Samaria held her face.

"I'm okay Nylah. I'm not going to cry." India smiled, reassuring her, and she nodded.

"Welp. Guess it's time." Samaria mumbled, rubbing her hard stomach.