33

A few hours later.

"And I been craving dark sodas the last few weeks even though Nancy told me stop drinking them

"And I been craving dark sodas the last few weeks even though Nancy told me stop drinking them." India told Kentrell.

During the last few hours, India and Kentrell caught up with each other. Kentrell had broke the internet with the news of him still being alive, major artists reaching out to him to work due to the publicity he was receiving.

"Why you call my baby sprinkles?" He mumbled, rubbing her stomach as they held each other. Since he'd came back they hadn't let each other go.

"KD said it first, and then he started talking to my stomach a lot and he always said sprinkles so I just stuck with that." She shrugged, and he smiled.

"I missed you so much." He mumbled, his head in her neck.

"I missed you too baby. Don't leave me again please." She held his face, kissing his lips.

He climbed between her legs as she sucked his tongue, sliding his dick down her slit, making her moan.

"You missed me?" He grunted as he pushed inside of her, and she bit her lip.

"So bad, fuck." She moaned, grabbing his waist to stop him.

"You tight as fuck Siyanee." He hissed as she clenched around him. She reached between them, inching in more of him until he was all the way in.

She held around his neck as he began to stroke her, her eyes rolling back.

"Oh my god I missed youuuuu." She whined, a pout on her face as he jabbed at her spot.

"I missed you too baby. I missed this pussy girl." He bit his lip, stroking her deeper, speeding up his pace.

"Mm, fuck! Shit Kentrell." She moaned, her nails clawing at his back, both of their arms wrapped around each other.

"This pussy still get super wet for me India." He smirked, and she moaned, biting her lip.

"Siyanee did you give my pussy away?" He grunted in her ear as he slowed his strokes down.

India hissed, her eyes rolling back at the pleasurably dangerous speed he was going.

"You gave my shit away Siyanee?" He repeated, pushing deeper.

"No baby, I didn't. Awn fuck." Her eyes rolled back as her body began to shake.

"You bet the fuck not have. This my pussy India, forever. You understand me?" He grunted, fucking her harder and faster.

"Yesssss oh my fucking god." She cried out, her back arching off the bed.

"Cum for me Siyanee." He bit his lip, stroking hard at her spot.

"I'm cumming!" She screamed, and he quickly covered her mouth as her body vibrated while she began squirting.

"Fuckkkkk." Kentrell moaned, giving her a few more hard strokes before releasing his nut.