4

A week later.

"The fuck is you always yelling for?" Kentrell rolled his eyes, on the phone with Dej as he drove

"I'm tired of being sister wives with this dumb puppy ass bitch! Come fucking get her from my house Kentrell." Dejah yelled in the phone.

"Call me that again bitch I'll put yo face in the ground worse than Nene did." He gritted, tapping his wheel, becoming irritated.

"Fuck you and that young ass bitch. Come get this girl." She retorted, and Kentrell rubbed his temples.

"Bitch you so fucking aggravating. It's your fucking house! Put her dumbass out and get the fuck off my fucking phone." Kentrell pulled his phone from his ear, breaking it in half and throwing it out of his window, hitting the car next to him and busting their window.

"Get on my fucking nerves. Extra dumb ass bitches." He frowned, driving faster and swerving through the traffic.

He pulled in the parking lot of one of his homeboy's clubs, parking his car.

He got out, locking the doors, walking inside.

"Would you like a mask sir?" The guard asked, knowing who he was.

"Nah, I'm good." Kentrell mumbled, dapping him up before walking past him, up the stairs.

"Say grandson." Kentrell knocked on the office door, before opening it.

"Nigga I ain't fucking say come in." His friend, Von, chuckled.

"I ain't ask permission my nigga. Wassgood?" Kentrell dapped him up, patting his back.

"Shit. Wassup with you? Came to get some pussy?" He chuckled, and Kentrell did as well.

"Some like that. You got some new bitches?" Kentrell asked, leaning back in the seat, light the blunt that was behind his ear.

Von's dreads hung a bit past his shoulders, two strand twisted in his favorite style. His dreads shook as he laughed.

"What you mean new? My bitches ain't good enough for your sadist ass?" Von retorted.

"No, they ain't. I got me a new baby though, she ain't fucking on me yet. So I need some pussy, her head bomb as fuck but I need to get in something. Something that ain't been touched." Kentrell told him, referring to India.

"She sound sweet. She bad?" Von licked his lips, leaning back in the seat.

"Bad as fuck. She light skin, coke body but it's natural. She soft, like her skin smooth as shit. That ass fat as fuck and her titties sit real nice. Caramel nipples, she taste sweet too. Her face real pretty, she got a nice mouth on her. Thick lips and she know how to swallow dick." Kentrell grinned, and Von smirked, his dick hardening from the vulgar description.

Von knew that Kentrell rarely ever found girls genuinely attractive, so the girl he was referring to had to be top tier.

"Mhm, you gone let me hit that?" Von tilted his head to the side, and Kentrell chuckled.