17

2 weeks later.

"Bitch nah cause you been glowing a lil too hard lately. You pregnant?" India asked Samaria, who choked on her caprisun.

"See that's what you get hoe, give me my shit." India laughed, snatching the juice pouch from her and patting her back.

"Whew shit cause hold on, ho-hold on now." Sam coughed, hitting chest.

"Bitch you so dramatic." India laughed.

"Nah hoe you basically wishing death on me. Don't ever say no shit like that, you know we FTK." Samaria frowned, and she laughed again.

"Yeah sure bitch. Keep a secret then, I don't care." She shrugged, and Sam laughed.

"Hoe I ain't pregnant, and a-." Samaria was cut off by a knock on the door.

"Come in, damn." Sam mumbled the last part, and India's heart slightly dropped.

"Bitch I thought you said he wasn't here." India whispered, and Sam laughed.

"Girl it ain't nobody but Von. What you scared of him for? Von come in!" Sam repeated, and India face palmed herself.

The door opened, and Von walked in.

"Nigga you hard of hearing?" Sam frowned at him, and he waved her off.

"Yo daddy downstairs. Say he got something for you." Von told her, and she quickly hopped up, running downstairs.

"Let's go Siyanee." He stared at her, and it was like her feet had a mind of their own as she followed him to the room he had at Jayda's house.

He closed the door behind her, his 5'11 frame towering over her 5'3 height.

"It's been damn near three months and you haven't said shit to me. I been looking for yo ass everywhere and I always barely catch you. I understand what I did was wrong, and I apologized. What else you want from me?" He frowned, and she shrugged.

"I forgave you the first day I found out." She told him.

"So why you been going out your way to avoid me, and ignoring me?" He asked.

"What do we have to talk about? Before I got with you, we did a little flirting, and that was it. We barely talked then, we can barely talk now." She shrugged.

"Siyanee that's not how that shit works. Once you catch feelings for somebody you can't just not talk to them. I can't just not fucking talk to you." He frowned.

"You don't have feelings for me, and even if you did, I don't see why not." She retorted.

"India I'm sorry. I should've told you but I wasn't taking her serious at the time, I was focused on you. It's been three months India, what the fuck do you want me to do?" He looked down at her.

"You taking her serious now, and yet you're still in my face begging for forgiveness that I been gave to you months ago." She tilted her head to the side, and he gripped her neck, making her breath hitch.

Her body became hot as she looked away from him, shy under his gaze.

"I'm sorry baby." He mumbled, and she rolled her eyes.

"Daquan there isn't anything for you to be sorry for. Me and you weren't together when it happened, therefore you did nothing wrong. You're in a relationship with her now, and I'm with Kentrell, just Kentrell." She put her hand over his, looking up at him.

"Ion give a fuck about either of them lil folks. I miss you." He said, his diamonds glistening in the light.

"That's too bad, I'm not doing nothing with you, so you can stop looking at me like that. We can be cool, and that's it." She mumbled, and he smiled.