16

2 months later.

"Baby wake up." Kentrell mumbled, kissing India's face as she slept.

He pulled the cover off of her naked body, climbing between her legs.

"Siyanee, get up please." He kissed down her body, and India pushed his head down to her pussy, making him laugh.

"You been sleep too long. Wake up." He kissed her lips until her eyes fluttered open. He smiled, and she laughed, mushing his head.

She stood up, and he watched her walk to her bathroom, brushing her teeth.

She came back to her bed, climbing on top of him, and he grinned.

"You must've been scared of the thunder." India mumbled, hearing the heavy rain slam against her window, and he smacked his lips.

"No I was just bored. You be so pretty when you sleep. Wanna see the pictures I took?" He smirked, and she laughed.

"Boy you a creep. Let me see." She looked down at his phone, watching him go to the gallery.

India saw pictures of her sleeping, her natural pout resting on her face.

"Creep." She laughed, and he shrugged, wrapping his arms around her waist.

"I wanna post you now. You gone let me?" He looked at her, pecking her lips.

"You could've been posted me." She chuckled, and he smiled, going to Instagram.

The last two months, Kentrell had really showed her that she was all he wanted. He hadn't flirted, fucked, or even blinked at any girl besides her. He made sure she was okay everyday, and his love for her grew every time he laid eyes on her.

India had finally moved into a house, and let Sam have her apartment. She had a 4 bedroom 4 bathroom, with a pool in her backyard.

"You so pretty." He said, looking at the video of her that he posted.

"You always tryna turn my camera off." She laughed, watching the video.

"Cause I was ready to fuck." He shrugged, and she laughed again, liking and commenting on his video.

nba_youngboy

Liked by samariajdavis and 982,309 others

nba_youngboy : My baby be on Tiktok too much 😂 I'm just tryna play COD @indiaroyale
View all 27,322 comments
indiaroyale : You gomn 😭😭😭😭
samariajdavis : Bro I'm screaming 😂😂😂😂😂
mgng10x : Her no dancing ass 😂😂

"You wanna do a YouTube video with me baby?" She mumbled, looking at him.

"No." He said, posting her on his story.

"Smcht, why not? I need new content for them." She frowned.

"Ion like that YouTube shit. I be looking mean as hell on that camera." He mumbled.