44 | ☆ you don't seriously leave him alone, right?

I don't really want to stay
I don't really wanna go
But I really need to know is
Can we get it together?

Get it together- 702

☦︎ ☦︎ ☦︎

LEXINGTON, KY

LEXINGTON, KY

"I told you I could-" Niall stops running, putting his hand on his chest as he lowers himself a bit to put his hand on one of his bended knees as he tried to catch his breath. "Beat you."

I stare at him, already being at my door at this point as he was a few steps behind me looking as red as ever with the struggle of catching his breath. My hand was already on the door handle and everything, and he looked like he was about to collapse onto the floor.

"Niall you stole a bike and somehow still got lost on your way back here." I roll my eyes, looking away from him as I press my keycard down onto the small screen and wait a few seconds before the light goes green and my room door clicks open.

Niall swore he would be able to be me at running after I told him I was in track and field from the last year of elementary through high school. We ran around some random school we had found by walking around, and it was maybe a few blocks from our hotel and he insisted we should run back because he wanted to win.

He stole a bike, fell off it in an ally somewhere and I still managed to win. I give him credit for continuing to run through, he was clearly very motivated in winning even after flying off a bike.

"I still-" he pauses, still panting heavily as I turn my head to look back at him while pushing my room door open. "Did it." He finishes, finally standing up again with his hand still on his chest while his breathing was still pants as he began almost limping over to me.

I nod my head with a bit of a weirded-out look before I push and hold the door open for him so he can limp through. "Yeah, you did." I agree in a clearly sarcastic tone, making him send me a death glare as he limped through my door.

"Took you fuckers long enough." I hear Ianns voice boom through my hotel room just as Niall gets far enough in the hallway that leads into my room so I was able to walk in.

When I said I was with the guys earlier, I meant everyone but Harry. He disappeared as he does, and I haven't seen him since— now that I think about it at all today.

Now nothing was back to normal, and that was clear to everyone that I still very much was holding a grudge against them all.

"Shut the fuck up! You fuckers left us." Niall hisses right back, clearly very irritated with them being here before us as if they didn't say they weren't doing it and they'd drive back.

I find myself rolling my eyes as I shut my room door behind me, watching as Niall struggles to walk through the hallway. Putting his hand on the wall to keep his balance as he continued to limp through the hallway.