13 |☆ let's get this done.

Something is off, I can't explain
You know what I mean, don't you?

Prey- the neighborhood

☦︎ ☦︎ ☦︎

I want today to be over

I want today to be over. Why couldn't this be like a regular job and I can just call in sick? The urge of wanting to go home already is way too strong. And I just had i feeling that urge was just going to become bigger and bigger with each passing day.

And the reason I didn't want today to happen was because today was the first studio session we were going to have, and I was already dreading it.

I also dreaded the fact that I had a mini heart attack when I woke up because iann was hovering over me shaking me.

And I now know that anyone can get a damn keycard to your room. But plot twist he borrowed it from none other than harry.

Why harry has an extra keycard to my room is still a mystery, but nobody wants to give me an answer so I'm guessing this is something I'm supposed to leave to the unknown.

I had my hair up in a bun that was held up by a hair clip, I wasn't going to actually keep it like this I just didn't want my makeup to keep getting in my hair but it looked too good not to keep up like this.

I wore a silk halter top that was this stone color, along with a knitted throw-over shirt that had a mint-colored fur trim along the neckline.

But on top of that, I found out that zayn left me a hickey and I had to cover it up with foundation. To be perfectly honest though, the guys probably already saw it. It wasn't that big, it was on the darker side though.

But I think it barely got that dark today because I've looked in the mirror multiple times and I barely noticed it today.

Besides all that I have bigger things to worry about. Such as this being the first session we have, and I already feel like I'm going to want it to be the last as well.

I was certainly waiting in the limo for the rest of the guys to get in, it was only me and iann.

I'm pretty sure he's still mad at zayn because I said he had him under angry fire ant, but I mean the name is kind of fitting.

I think we've been sitting here for like ten minutes, and not a single one of the guys has entered the car.

I now see why eric calls them shitheads.

"When you snuck around with them, were they always late?" I mumble before looking over to iann who sat next to me.

He sighs, "I wish I could say no."

But just as I was about to say something, I see ianns eyes flicker to where the open door was. This makes me freeze and look over to the door to see the guys now entering the car.