5 |☆ what am i looking for?

There's inches between us
I want you to give in

Shameless- Camila Cabello
☦︎ ☦︎ ☦︎

I've been sitting on this hotel balcony since midnight

I've been sitting on this hotel balcony since midnight. And I honestly wish i was joking when i say that this was the calmest event today.

I've smoked at least five cigarettes, how I haven't had a headache yet is still a mystery to me.

I listened to music all throughout last night and i still am. I really should've slept because i have no clue what today has in store for me. But I couldn't fall asleep so i used it to my advantage.

I've tooken a shower, i called emma like i said i would, and i wrote many things down.

I bring the cigarette that I've been holding between my middle and index finger to my lips, sucking in the toxic dismay I've been smoking back to back since last night.

I then toss the cigarette but off the balcony, i've been looking at this yellow notepad for the past twenty minutes and for once im my life my mind is completely blank.

I blow out a breath before i turn my head to the back of me, gripping ahold of the railing as i stand up from sitting crisscross.

I bend down and pick up the notepad that held my phone on top of it before i make my way to the bed that I didn't even bother to lay in.

I was already changed into black ripped mom jeans, a regular white tank, and a black fuzzy sweater.

It's the beginning of october, there is no excuse in my book for it to be so cold. But then again i stayed outside in the open cold so, my fault.

I hear a set of knocks at my door, which makes me look at the door then to the alarm clock thats on the nightstand. It reads '4:57' am.

I stare blankly, I don't know exactly who was at my door because it was simply just a knock there was no context after it. I look back over to the door, "who is it?" I call out loudly.

Within a few seconds, "it's iann, ena." I hear iann call out.

"Coming." I call out before i make my way to the door, jogging basically. I twist the lock, unlocking it before pulling the door open to see iann who looked fairly tired.

"Morning sunshine." I smile making him roll his eyes before i moved out the way so he could come in.

"4:30. I had to be up by 4:30." He grumbled as he walked into my room. I close the door, locking it after before turning around to see him layed back spread out on my bed.

He breaths out through his nose heavily, it was one of those annoyed breaths. He clearly was not happy that he had to be up so early, but then again he's just mad at the world when he first wakes up.