22 |☆ 'her favorite'

Excuse me for a second
While i bang my head against this wall
And I'm starting to suspect
You don't intend to do what you say at all

For you- TV Girl

☦︎ ☦︎ ☦︎

So trells son is adorable, and i changed my mind about all little kids being menaces to society

Now of course i mean only his kid. The rest terrify me and i still don't want children. But his son was the most precious thing I've seen, he had the cutest little smile and dimples. Cutest little curls, he looked just like trell.

His son was more open to meeting new people than i am.

Me and Danny also got to catch up on the couple years we missed of each other's life, she is now a nurse and owns her own home. Also she threw money at trell and told him to shake some ass, which very much was a power move.

But besides all that, we just got back to my hotel and it's around 10 at night. Malik and trell were still bickering about the littlest things, but it's what they do best.

"What do you mean midget! I'm taller than you, you bolt legged freak." Malik hisses from behind me as we walk into the elevator.

"Your like an inch fucking taller than me first of all," trell starts. They walked to the back of the elevator which usually where i liked to be, and i stood in the front and pushed my floors button because i know I didn't want to get in the middle about them fighting over nothing.

"And second of all, your hair gives you a few inches. You were the same size for ten years shut up." Trell finishes his list off, earning a scoff from malik.

I wasn't looking back at them, my attention was full on at the elevator doors. But just hearing them from behind me made it really hard for me to zone out and keep a straight face.

"Oh suck my dick." Malik groans, already beginning fed up with trell.

"Shut the fuck up you pusswipe." Trell shoots back. This made a small giggle fall from my lips, but they probably couldn't even hear it due to how loud they're getting.

I hear minor shuffling from behind me between the both of them, but again I wasn't looking so i had no clue what they were doing.

"Go touch some grass. Your a walking fucking respiratory problem for me. You make me want to stab myself in every organ-" trell cuts malik off quickly, but I wanted to hear what he had to say so i was a bit sad about it.

"Shut up you want to be doctor miami."

Doctor miami?

A confused look rose on my face, i had no clue where doctor miami even remotely made sense or had anything to do with a respiratory promotion. But then again their arguments never really ever made sense, but i still love hearing them.