7 |☆ takin me 2 the room, z baby?

Yeah now girl keep it G, know you speak a lil freak
I can hear it in yo' accent

Body language- kid ink

☦︎ ☦︎ ☦︎

We have been at this nightclub for the last hour, and the guys have ran off to god knows where

I was wearing a baby blue thin skirt, only it was long enough to cover my thighs. I didn't know where the confidence to wear this came from, but it showed up somehow. I was wearing a matching blue halter top as well, and honestly I'm regretting not wearing jeans because my legs are freezing in this club.

I am currently sitting with zayn right now, but he's on the opposite couch of the section we're at. I've downed half bottle of patron, and i am more than drunk.

Surprisingly enough, when im drunk I don't slur my speech. I am however alot more— out there.

I do alot of stupid shit when im drunk.

And on top of that, I don't even like alcohol. But tonight, I don't know i just felt like it. Zayn had been drinking too, and i know that because I'm pretty sure i was staring at him for at least twenty minutes.

When he was sitting by me, he drunk at least 7 shots of vodak. And currently he was drinking a sex on the beach, I believe.

He was probably just as drunk as i was, if not more. We've been staring at each other for some reason, but then again we were sitting in the section by ourselves.

Still wanna know where they disappeared too.

"Come here." I wave zayn over, finding a way to push my antisocial tendencies on pause.

He looks at me tilting his head to the side, his eyes flickering around me before nodding. He gets up from his seat, pulling his pants up before making his way past the glass table and sitting down next to me.

He wasn't close to me, he gave me my space but he was still close enough. He rest his arm on the top of the couch before flashing me a small smile.

"Hey." He speaks, his voice having that drunken slur. It wasn't really bad, it could just be him not trying to show it or he's just not overly fucked up.

"Hey." I flash a drunken smile.

Just as he's about to speak we hear heels clacking up the steps followed by, "can i get you guys anything else?"

I look up to the bottle girl, her tight black dress hugging her curves as she holds a silver plater that held some brand of vodak.

I shake my head, keep a smile on my face as she looks at me. She had the same smile and nodded, my eyes look away as i see zayn turn his head.