11 |☆ just get out of my room.

Crashin' in from miles away
Passive with the things you say

Passion fruit- drake

☦︎ ☦︎ ☦︎

I stare at the floor, my mind drawing a blank at the nonstop moving environment around me

Emma has ran up and door her stairs at least ten times in the last five minutes. He hair was pulled back into a ponytail, a few messy curls framing her face as she keeps that smile she always has running past her mom.

She had her volleyball outfit on, but she was kicking around her brothers soccer ball vsing herself with his solid feet.

"You keep fucking around I'll kick your ankles." Ashton her older brother jokes as he bends down to pick up the soccer ball.

"Give me that ball," emmas mom says before taking the ball right out of ashtons hands. Ashtons mouth drops, but the corners of his mouth are still quirked up into a smile.

"Now hurry up and take emma to volleyball, today's her last game." Their mother says before holding the ball to her hip.

"Why does he have to drive? He likes embarrassing me." Emma groans, crossing her arms like an upset toddler.

"Oh shut up you love it when i embarrass you." Ashton taunts before he wrapped his arms around her waist and lifted her up like she was made of air.

"Put me down bacon for brains." She hissed as she began to kick her legs, her arms were no use in this situation they were pinned between her body and his.

I didn't realize how long i was blankly starring from the couch until ashtons eyes caught mine. I didn't look away though, my lips were still sealed as i slouch myself back into the couch and my hands rested along my stomach.

My eyes look down to stare at the coffee table. "What's wrong freak you want a hug too?" He taunts as he sets emma down back onto the floor. "Be an ass to her, and I'll kick your ankles." Emma threats before he could even get past her.

I continue not to say anything because well i just didn't feel like it, i just wasn't in the mood for whatever reason that was now.

"Come'on freak, give me a hug before lottie shows up and tries to drop kick me for touching you."

That's when the whole house went silent. All the movement from emma and her mom just stopped, and when i looked up to him and seen how close he was he even stopped.

He looked so confused looking down at me before turning around, giving me a clear view of emma who just looked devastated that he said that.

As his words linger in my mind, constantly replying that same name as if it was a broken record on reply.