52 | Let's Get Married .. Part 1

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Ashley immediately started crying frantically being that she hadn't seen her sister in over a year.

"Stop it stop crying," Tammy insisted. She wrapped her up in the biggest hug which made me tear up myself. Damn pregnancy hormones.

"How are you here?," Ashley cried. She was trying to pat her eyes dry with a tissue but it couldn't stop the tears that were still pouring from her eyelids.

"I wouldn't miss this day for anything in the world, I made some things work," Tammy replied.

They continued chatting and crying together while everyone else began to set things up to get ready.

I walked over to the corner of the room where a few nail technicians were sitting at their desks, two of them were already doing full-sets on Jada and Natalie.

"Faithy-Faith," Jada shouted.

I smiled and rushed over to stand beside her to take a look at her hands. She was getting a medium-length set of black shiny stiletto nails. It matched perfectly with her personality and the color was a must due to Ashley's wedding theme.

"Only Ashley would do an all black wedding," Jada laughed.

I nodded and smirked. Ashley could definitely pull off a lot more than most could.

"How are you feeling? I see you bumpin'," Natalie asked staring down at my bump.

"I'm doing okay today, I think I'm just so excited for Ash that all my personal shit is to the side," I replied.

I looked over Natalie's shoulder to see her nails which were a short oval-shaped matte black set. I hadn't had a full acrylic set done in months due to me feeling sick but I knew with me being the maid of honor I had to slay my look completely.

I sat in a vacant chair across from a nail technician and smiled at her as she began working on my hands. I'd chosen to go for a long coffin-shaped black & gold ombré set with designs. Something spicy.

The room began to flood with more people desperate to get everyone styled and ready. After I finished getting my nails done I moved to a hairstylist chair to get a quick feathered closure bob sew-in. I looked down at my phone while the hairstylist began braiding down my hair and noticed it was already noon. Time was literally flying.

I'd put my phone back onto my lap when I began to feel it vibrate heavily. I picked it up and answered the incoming FaceTime call I was getting from Omar.

"How's my girl?," he asked grinning widely into the camera.

"Tired," I mumbled.

I was feeling super fatigued and at the moment would've gave anything to be able to drink a Red Bull. Of course I couldn't.

"I feel that. We made it back in perfect timing but I need a nap. Being the best man is exhausting," he chuckled.

I laughed, "Yeah yeah. Speaking of that. How did the bachelor party go?"

"Hysterical. Trev and me had zero interest in the strippers so they ended up dancing on some of Trev's coworkers and let's just say it didn't go well."