"You smell good." He lowly groaned, and she laughed.

"Kentrell end that." She reached for his phone, and he held it away from her.

"Nah they wanna watch." He smirked, climbing between her legs and she laughed.

"You're such a baby." She chuckled as he laid on her chest, reading the comments.

"I'm yo baby." He mumbled and she smiled as she rubbed his scalp.

"Who is you texting that got you all in your shit like this?" Kentrell reached to grab her phone, and she locked it, putting it behind her back, making him frown.

"Hell nah." He ended the live video, before looking at her.

"What you hiding your shit for?" He tilted his head to the side.

"Why you tryna grab it?" She laughed.

"I'm not laughing. Ion see nothin' funny?" He frowned.

"Kentrell don't do that. Move, let me get up." She mumbled, trying to move around him and he blocked her way.

"Lemme see your phone." He said.

"For what?" She frowned.

"Siyanee im bout to beat the fuck out you. Give me the fucking phone for I break that mufucka'." He gripped her neck.

"Kentrell I'm just texting Samaria. Damn, watch out." She put her hand over his.

"So let me see then." He said, and she shook her head no. He reached behind her, snatching it out of her hand, and she frowned.

"You changed your password? Siyanee what the fuck is you being weird fa'?" He stood up off the bed.

"Kentrell me and her talking about something we don't want anybody to know about. Call her and ask if you don't believe me." She frowned.

"No cause y'all be lying for each other. You got 5 seconds to tell me what the fuck onnis bitch for I break it." He lowered his tone, speaking calmly.

"Oh my fucking god Kentrell you so fucking extra." She got out of her bed, and he grabbed her neck, wrapping his other arm around her.

"Baby what's on the phone? Stop playing wit' me." He put his face in her neck.

"Nothing! I keep fucking saying that man, Kentrell move." She held his face, trying to push him away as he kissed her face, backing her into the wall.

"So why you won't just unlock it and let me see? You fucking with that nigga Von Siyanee?" He mumbled.

"Oh my fucking god." She snatched her phone from him, unlocking it and showing him her messages.

"The last time I texted him was three days ago. You wanna go through my phone? Fucking go through it Kentrell I don't care. Move." She snatched out of his grip, throwing her phone on the bed and going in her bathroom.

She locked the door, sitting against it, a frown on her face as she folded her arms.

"India open the door mane." She heard his voice from the other side, and she rolled her eyes.