Chapter 7

Deidara's POV

I really did jump off huh

I'm okay? Wait...

*Mental Face Palm*

He probably hates me now. Sasori... gomen

Now that I'm dead he hates me. I hope you're happy.

I wouldn't be surprised... I accepted his love and I still killed myself. It wasn't him; I just couldn't believe that someone like him could love a monster like me. Sasori deserves someone like Sakura Haruno... she'll be able to take care of him as soon as she stops being in love with Sasuke.

Ha-ha... that's probably why I wanted to help her. We were both in love with someone we both knew we didn't deserve as a friend... let alone as someone we could call them "mine".

I'm glad I'm dead because now I don't have to witness their love blossom and feel jealous about it. I think I'm at peace now... I'll continue to watch over you Sasori... and hopefully when you die you'll find peace with me.

★·.·'¯'·.·★

I know I'm supposed to be at peace... but I hoped I'd be reunited with my family or something... it's kind of lonely.

Some Random Voice: Look up idiot!

Deidara: Hello? Who s-said that? un I'm not afraid of y-you...

Some Random Voice: Walk towards the light Deidara

Deidara: IS THAT A WHITE LIGHT? IT'S FOR ME TO SEE MY FAMILY NOW!!!?? I WON'T BE ALO-

As I walked towards the light, I left relieved, happy, and free from all my worries.

It was definitely my time, and I wasn't afraid anymore.

Sasori will be okay now...

★·.·'¯'·.·★

*Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep*

Deidara: Ugh where am I? Shit... my head is pounding. I thought heaven was painle-

Words wouldn't come out of my mouth anymore... my eyes were just watching him... Sasori... he looked so fragile, pale, and sad. Why is he here? Why are we in a hospit-

Deidara: Ah... I guess I am a failure... ha-ha... I couldn't even successfully kill myself... pathetic

As I stared at him for what felt like hours I decided to touch him... even if it's just for a while.

I gently stretched my arm out to rest my hand on his beautiful red head... his eyes were stained with tears... great he was in pain because of me again

As I gazed upon the man I love, I heard footsteps coming and I wasn't ready to see the world yet. I didn't want this moment to end... I'm so greedy.

I figured I was in a coma looking at how many flowers I had, so I just gently pretended to "fall asleep" but was still able to see a little bit. And just as I was happy to see Sasori sleeping and waiting for me... that dream crashed and burned in a mere of seconds. It's her...

Sakura: Saso-chan wake up babe... hey babe come on you've been here all night; you need to shower. Deidara will still be here when you come back.

She gave a small smile and placed a kiss on Sasori's lips... I knew his love was fake

Sasori: Baby... five more minutes come on we can have some fun later tonight, just let me sleep with him a little more. I miss more today than usual.