Who's that sezy thing?

==========
Tony's Pov
==========
We walk back while grabbing an ice cream we all needed a break. I couldn't get the feeling of my mind like it was my fault.
Clint and Natasha are walking a bit in front of me when i hear jarvis say: "Mr. Stark, Hot Pepper asked me to inform you that one eye pirate is in the HQ. What?! How are we going to tell that we didn't get him, even worse that he tried to c*mmit?! We walk in and see Bucky walk next to me with his icy look. "And stark?" "Uhm.. no" my mind goes back to spiderman i wonder what he is doing.

=========
Peter's Pov
=========
I swing back feeling the tears fall of my face. "Peter I have set in protocol self protection." Wait what?! Karen? Karen?!.... KAREN!
I know karen won't tell me where crime is, and she shut off al of my systems except my webshooters. I know i can't stall any longer. So i went 'home' I prepare myself a bit. when I swing into my room I see that my whole room is a mess, what was she looking for? I look from my door frame and see May lay on the couch. Passed out of course
I realize that it's already late and I only have a couple of hours before I have to get back to the Stark Tower. I just couldn't fall asleep, there was this fear inside of me that something terrible was about to happen.

⚠️🚨Hurtfull words and SH 🚨⚠️

You know
It would be better
No one likes you anyway
Yeh your way to fat
And ungly
Stupid no one
Zero
JUST DO IT
THERE ITS THERE
DUMB FUDGE
GRAB AND DO
Don't THINK
DON'T
JUST D-
the voices cut out and i find myself with a blade in my hand slightly pressing it on my skin already noticing the slight blood bubbles form under my skin. I press deeper and see more blood form. I skip from hand and make more cuts on my other arm, then i switch again, and again. I end up with about 15 cuts each arm.

⚠️🚨 TW OVER⚠️🚨
My eyesight gets blurry and i feel myself falling on the bathroom floor.

==========
Wanda's pov
==========
I am on the couch eating my chips when i see mr dumb one eye ugly pirate head come in. I slowly grab another chip and put it in my mouth without making any sound.. an attempt.
It takes about 10 min before the lift opens up and reveals Bucky, Natasha, Clint and Tony. Meanwhile Sam had stolen my chips and was now eating them with Pietro. I see that clint is looking everywhere but near where mr pirate eye was standing. While Natasha puts away her knives, being slower and more careful then usually. I just see Tony not paying attention to anyone. "I AM DISSAPOINTED, YOUR A DISSGRACE TO ALL THESE PEOPLE!" Mr. Fury yelled. I was not focussing on whatever he had to say, instead i was trying to read Tony's mind but it was very hard because he was walking away, the only thing i am able to see before the connection gets lost is, Spidey and his webshooters and them hugging. It didn't make sense at all. "COME BACK HErE!" Mr. Fury yells when Tony closes his bedroom door.

========
Peters Pov
========
I wake up being blinded by the light and my clock saying 5:38 I had exactly 11 minutes and 27 seconds to get out that door in time. I grab my supplies, some money and an extra sweater. I remember grabbing my keys and leaving at 5:57. I walk past the suppermarket, but sadly I am only able to buy some gum. I decide to keep it for later and put it in my pocket. I decide to run the last bit when i get very dizzy and i lean on a wall wich appeared to be a boy. "Who- you good bro?" I look up and after my vision gets clear again I look up and see a boy probably around the same age as me with brown curly hair, blue eyes, freckles, and a baggy outfit. He turns his head a little so his hair gets out of his eyes. I blink twice to make sure I wasn't dreaming. Are you good? He asks again. "I-uh yea no I'm good" I answer. "I'm wade" the boysays "16 years" "nice to meet you.. Oh uh I am Peter.. I'm 15." Nice to meet you Peter where are you going at 6:15 in the morning? Wade asks. To the Stark Tower.. I answer.
"Cool! Are u an intern or something?"
"Yeah I actually am, why don't you walk with? If you don't have to do anything of course"
Yeah sounds good

We walk together till we end up at the entrance of the Stark Tower. Wade gabs my arms to grab my phone to exchange numbers. I fight the urge to flinch and it turns into a painful smile. I put him in my contacts as Wade <3
We split our ways and I run to the elevator. I had 2 minutes to get to the lab.

I press the button to floor 79. "Peter I got a message from Mr. Stark that he is going to b later, but he said you can start if you want to.  And I am noticing that your blood sugar is dangerously low. And your nose has an in-

I don't hear the rest because i start to see stars again. It was quit pretty i reminded me of the galaxy. I grab my gum from my backpack and walk into the oh so familiar lab. The next moment the darkness of the galaxy appears in my eyes and makes me fall onto the floor.

________________________________________________________________

NEW PART
SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY
LIKE IT WAS 3 MONTHS BETWEEN?!
But i have found some inspiration and i have some fun ideas.
Also welcome Wade into this story?! 👏👏👏
Very exited to have him here 😘
Although i'm not really a Peter x Wade shipper i wanted him in here.

Next chapter is prob going to be a filler...
Stay safe
Drink something
Eat, love, live
Lots of kisses, Lena 💕

Word count: 1055✨