He knows.. he knows!

==========
Tony's POV
==========
We go in
We hear Spiderman say "you can come out now" i see a frown both on Natasha's and Steve's face. How did you know i hear cap yell. He then swings around us while saying "i have this cool thing called spidey sense.. guess i didn't tell you last time?"

I fly up and try to make my voice more deep while saying "are we going to do this the hard way or the easy way?"
"The fun way" he answers
He webs caps shield to the wall and i attack him but he jumps and swings away. We start chasing him and we end up on a high building. He then stops and asks "how late is it?" It's uh 02:49 why? I ask kinda confused. Oh well i better get going then! He says and swings of. we try to catch up but don't succeed.

=========
Peters POV
=========

⚠️🚨su!cid> attempt🚨⚠️

Shitttt may better be asleep i can't be late again! I walk to an alley next to our apartment and put on my normal clothes. I check if everything looks normal and walk in.
Wish i didn't the moment a hand slaps my face ow! That bitch
I end up going to my bedroom and collapsing on my bed.. maybe i should just...
I grab my suit and mask..
I swing to the highest building.. i step on the edge and look over the city so pretty
I throw my webshooters on the roof
And turn around. I slowly feel myself with arms open falling backwards..
I keep on fallin and fallin there it was i could see the ground my escape!

⚠️OVER⚠️

===========
Tony's POV
===========

Sir, spiderman has been seen on avenue 24 St. Peter's street (i don't know how that shit works ok deal with it💕✨)
'Alright jarvis' i reply
'I see Clint and Natasha grabbing their suits and supplies when i call my suit.
We slowly approach and decide to go sneaky and hide behind some sort of ventilator. We hear two tuds and see spiderman falling of the building. Me and Natasha go and see what he dropped when we realize they are his webshooter. Wait but if these are his webshooters then.. i don't hesitate and quickly jump of the building to see Spiderman falling and just when he is about to his the ground i can grab his waist and i pull him in for a hug. This kid was small well not small.. vulnerable, yeah that sounds about right. I hear clint and Natasha rushing down the stairs and join in on the hug Nat is a bit hesitant but joins.
We don't say anything for a moment just silence when Nat breaks it with "why?..." a bit akward.

he doesn't say anything for a moment when i slowly hear him say:'i don't know why" I-i-i'm sorry is should l-leave he then says. And before i can say anything he just swings away.. we all watch him swing past a big building and dissapear from our sight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Very short i know but recently school started and it's really bringing my moods down

Anyways short but important chapter!
I am also thinking abt starting on a tommy innit story???

Luf from ur bestay Lena
Hope ur ok
Kisses💕

Word count: 557