"I want to see my dream having its own brand. I just don't want to be the owner of the shop who could just earn money… agar aisa hai toh, mujhe fashion designing hi nahi karna hai… I want to become an entrepreneur of my brand… where I can give chance to people who are willing to strive towards their ambitions….. Mere saath saath … mein chahti hun ki bahut log apne Zindagi mein aage bade… especially the girls… I don't want any girl to depend on someone in the name of father, brother, relatives, bf or husband…" when she made the statement, something struck her mind. And it shook her to the core. That was the exact reason Rey wanted her to realise about herself. Her career. Her goals. He wanted her to think about herself before him. And the unshed tears forced to let flow freely. But she was strong. She wouldn't allow them to spill. Rey's intentions were crystal clear even though she hated to know how absolutely right he was. His thoughts were on point. She could give him for that. But… but… the way he approached...

"I have a plan, Taani" Karan announced breaking her line of segments weaving in her brain. She looked at him astounded. "I may sound very kind… but trust me on this…" by saying so, he got the assurance he wanted. She was ready for anything. That excited him. "You immediately accept the offer letter but request them to make time amendments as it's your part time job… I'm sure they will do it… n if you really don't mind…." He stares into her eyes before saying the next part of the conversation. "I will help you to set up a boutique within a month… You can hire people & let them take care of it… by you leading it as a boss… simultaneously u can learn much more from the FLUKE and once your brand is setup… leave the job… make a deal with the company to collaborate with you…" he said in a go.

She stared at him in open mouth. Everything sounded so easy. And why would he help her? "Lekin aap kyun mujhe help karoge?" She was stunned. Because she barely knew him. And taking a step into this new venture with someone she knew before a day was kind of basic weird. But here he was. Making all.the strategies and suggestions which sounded the best and only option. "Kyunki..." He smiled himself knowing the answer. "Whenever I look at you... You remember me someone..." His eyes would never leave her face. "Someone?" Taani's perplexion increased. "You exactly look like my sister, Taani. So vulnerable yet so strong." He blinked. And that was the truth. It wasny just positive vibes from her… but she remembered him her own sister who was a family… who was no more…

******

Taani's head whirled with the information she gathered after Karan throwing a truth bomb at her. She felt bad for him, though he didn't share the exact reasons for.the death of her sister. But her reminding him his sister and him looking at her in a way of a caring brother really melted her heart. Whatever the little doubts or confusions she had regarding him banished in a blink. She was willing to make an alliance with him at the cost of bonding into a new friendship between them. And had finally given into his suggestion. She would take his help. After all he was willing to help her. He also explained few strategies regarding how their plan would work. He made sure to meet everyday to discuss about it. They would decide how to play it in the next meeting.

She walked into the dramatics class. Dramatics wasn't exactly a class room. The room has a small stage included. Unfortunately, she had taken the optional subject as Dramatics. She was no pro in acting. But she secretly loved to enact people. And honestly, all other options bored her. Or she had no talent for it.

"What do you want?" July, the dramatics head mocked.

There was an ongoing play on the stage already. There were only few people who were practicing a skit.

"ALL I NEED IS
A LITTLE RAIN!
A LITTLE COFFEE!
AND A LOT OF YOU."

Wahi made a signature step of SRK whick looked utterly ridiculous. Taani couldn't control the laughter at the cartoon image of him imagined in her head at the moment. She chuckled breathlessly. Her laughs echoed the class room. The look Wahi threw at her could have burnt hole if it was someone else. But Taani didn't heed his angry glare. And that infuriated him even more. Looking at Taani… others started giggling silently. Wahi trotted to her.