Chapter 1 - Dreams and Doctors

Hey beauitful people of the world!!

Just letting you know, I have a free advertising and free covers book, if you wanna check that out it will help you, and I also take reading requests. So if you have a book you want me to read, I will be happy to read it (unless it's about horror, or vampires, or demons, I hate that sort of stuff).

Enjoy this book! Don't forget to comment, vote, share and follow! Thankyou!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

We walked side by side each other, with intertwined fingers, along the pebbled path going through the town park. I stared deep into Hunters crystal blue eyes.

"I love you Grace", Hunter said to me in his sweet cheery voice that's always in my head. "I love you too", I replied smiling the biggest grin I ever have.

Hunter suddenly stops walking and turns to face me.

"You know, I've been meaning to ask you a question, one that will change our lives forever", he said staring into my eyes. I turned to him with a puzzled look on my face.

He swiftly fell to the ground, kneeling on one knee.

Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! This is isn't happening, this isn't happening! My heart is beating faster than a race horse running down a track. I feel mixed emotions in my stomach, mainly butterflies! Oh my gosh, I feel like I'm going to faint!

Hunter slowly pulled out something from his back pocket, everything was happening in slow motion!

He pulled the small black case in front of me, and opened it. In there was a silver ring with an emerald coloured jewel on it. It had the words 'H + G' engraved on the side of the ring, which was gently rested in red velvet.

My heart was beating uncontrollably and my stomach felt like it was about to explode. Hunter let me examine the ring for a moment before he spoke.

"Grace Emiliah Whitters, we have been together for almost three years now, and I have had the best time of my life. Seeing your beautiful face everyday makes me smile, without even trying. You were there to support me when my mum died. You were also there to support me when I cut my leg and needed big surgery. You have always been there for me, through good times and bad. I am the luckiest man alive, because I get to be with you and see your gorgeous face every single day. I love you so so so much. I will never ever stop loving you, even if the sun drops from the sky. Will you please make me the happiest man alive, by becoming Mrs. Grace Pendrick?"

Oh. My. Gosh!!! I could hear the angels singing. My stomach was doing backflips. I opened my mouth to speak...

* * *

"Ouch!" I exclaimed as I felt a throb of pain jab my stomach. I placed my hand on my stomach and sat up in my bed. Hunter was quietly snoring peacefully beside me, I smiled at it.

Then I remembered my dream. Hunter proposed to me saying the cutest speech ever, and I was about to say 'yes' when I woke up from this aching pain in my stomach.

This pain has been in my stomach all week, and has woken me up at this time every morning.

And usually right after I wake up, I start to vomit.

Oh no. I felt a disgusting feeling fill my gut. I quickly clasped my hand over my mouth and bulging cheeks and jumped out of bed.

I ran into our bathroom and quickly pulled the toilet lid up and threw up into the toilet.