Prologue

Amanda POV

"DOWN YOU FILTHY MUTT!" I snapped as I hit a mutt off me with my riding crop, he hit the floor and whimpered, "You best learn your place mutt, or else." I said coldly as I left. My name is Amanda Callins, I'm twenty-two years old and I'm a dominant. I train pets before sending them to their owners. I'm one of the best trainers there is since I never cared to own a pet of my own. "God I'm filthy! That fucking mutt got me all dirty!" I said in disgust as I looked at myself in the mirror.

 "God I'm filthy! That fucking mutt got me all dirty!" I said in disgust as I looked at myself in the mirror

"I'll lock the pets up for the night and go home." I said.

After finishing everything up at work I decided to walk home. I was nearly home when out of the corner of my eye I saw a naked woman sitting alone in an alley shivering. I knew instantly that she was a pet, but not just any pet, a stray pet. I don't know why, but I was drawn to her, I've trained and broken pets just like her and felt nothing, but she's different somehow. "You. Where's your owner?" I said coldly she simply looked away, "Do not ignore me bitch!" I snapped as I grabbed her hair and forced her to look at me, she looked terrified, "You're pathetic. You were abandoned by your owner, weren't you? Well, I'm feeling generous tonight, you're coming with me." I said as I dragged her along by her hair to my apartment.

I decided to dress the stray so she'll open up a bit and be less shy. "Come out here now!" I ordered, the stray hesitantly walked out of my room in her new clothes.

 "Come out here now!" I ordered, the stray hesitantly walked out of my room in her new clothes

"Sit." I ordered she sat down at my feet, "Good you're at least somewhat trained. What's your name?" I said she simply whined, "I see, so you weren't ever named, then I'll name you Blair." I said, "B...Bl...air." she stuttered, "That's correct, I shall be your new owner, do not disappoint me, Blair." I said she seemed overjoyed to have a name, but when I said I was to be her new owner she seemed ecstatic, "Come here." I said she crawled to me and nuzzled my leg looking for my affection, "Come up here. You clearly are still a puppy developmentally, so I'll have to break you and show you who your master is." I said as I pulled her leash tight, she crawled onto the couch with me before I forced her onto my lap. "This will hurt a lot, but you'll learn to love it." I whispered to her as I pulled her panties aside,  I did the same with mine and felt my dick begin to stiffen. I always hated my body. Having both a pussy and a penis made me a freak! My parents were overjoyed when I was born with both sex organs, it made me a rare breed. I despise it, sadly it does come in handy. I shoved my dick up her ass making her release a loud yelp. She tried to get away, but she couldn't move more than a pitiful wriggle. As I fucked her she began to relax more and more. Eventually, I came inside her ass, she turned to face me and I could see in her eyes she had been broken, she was now mine. "Did you like that? I'd happily do it to you again. but first mommy needs to get you spayed and modified. Mommy doesn't need you to get knocked up and I don't want you to be a boring girl. So I'll have you modified to always be in heat and with no ovaries I don't need to worry about you having babies. Who knows maybe I'll do more to you." I said as I flicked her rock-hard nipple.