Chapter 6

"Tina you fucking dumbass the only reason  we asked offspring to look for you was so he'll be convinced your dead not for him to find you."

     POV ALESSANDRA

"Hello dear brother" "bye bye dear brother". No way hell I'm gonna talk to him right now. My phone starts ringing again knowing that it is my stupid twin brother, I ignore the phone that's ringing. I walk down the hallway to my dorm even though most of my stuff isn't even here but who cares. Actually it is but only the stuff that's important.

As I was walking to my dorm I realized that I have tattoos. Fuck I always forget about them I look down at my hands the realize that I covered them. Fucking dumbass said lovely Luna, oh please like your so smart I replied back.

     I unlock the dorm and started gathering all the stuff I needed. As I was gathering stuff I came upon a picture not any picture it was a picture of her and me laughing. I still remember the sound of her laughing it sounded so angelic. I didn't realize I was crying until tears fell on picture. I miss her so much that it hurts. Stop crying bitch stay strong.  I'm trying Luna I really am but it hurts more than anything even more than the torture and abuse.

TW⚠️ mentions suicide if not comfortable proceed to the end

    God I wish I could just die but no every time I try to people always end up  save me. You sound suicidal and bipolar, literally like one minute you were crying and now your wishing God that you could die. God isn't going to make my wish come true knowing the sins I have committed and I have no regrets for committing those sins. And I'm not bipolar. Whatever you say sweetheart.

😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜🤪🤪🤪😜😎😎😎😎😎

Well I took a lot of time to update and I apologize for that. How was it ? If you seen any mistakes please comment and tell if you can I will really appreciate if you did. Okay question what is your favorite quote?

Mine is " They say let go all of your pain into the ocean and swim away but what happens when you don't know how to swim and you drown in that pain" by me