Chapter 2

POV: Alessandra
   You know the sudden urge you get to kill someone when they annoy the fuck out of you, oh you do then you know how I feel right now. Mrs. whoever thinks she owns the school can send anyone to the principal's office, not complaining. It's just too much work to walk the office every single day.

Just knocking on the door would be boring so why not bang open the door why not. So I bang open the door scaring the shit out of Alec. For a mafia man, he is really easy to scare. Backstory: Alec is like an older brother to me. He most likely raised me. "God may have mercy on you, my child," I said in my British accent noticing someone was in the room. When I looked at the man I immediately recognized him he was my biological brother.

Alec was about to ask what I did so I told him. "You know how I didn't get sleep so me being"- I was talking until Alec cut me off said "you being you fell asleep in your class and when the teacher woke you up you told her to fuck off and then she sends you to my office" 'why is that creepily accurate ?'. "Maybe because I knew it was going to happen," Alec said "I said that out didn't I," I say as Alec nods completely forgetting that the bio was is here.

🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩

How was it? If I did something wrong please correct it in the comments. What's your favorite anime? mine is Naruto, Jjk, and fruit basket.

 What's your favorite anime? mine is Naruto, Jjk, and fruit basket

This is my favorite pic of them.