¹⁰-"balmed"

Fundy
-
I awake and the pups are all over dream. 'Moring sweet fox.. what you wanna name them?' He questioned.

'Frostbite, blitz, asper' I say tirdly.

'Lovely names foxy' Willbur said looking up at me from my neck.

The pups are obessed with climbing on Dream. 'should we let them met there grandparents' Dream questioned.

'I don't really have the best relationship with my birth giver and sperm donner' I mutter.

'Why is that foxy' Willbur questioned.

'Once they found out that I'm well what I am they would treat me more of a pet then there son' I say quietly.

'Pups go to mama' Dream said quietly.

They stoped jumping up on the bed cuddling to me. 'Thats fucked sweet fox' Dream said.

'I don't know if you notice the bruises all over my chest and lower back, back then' I quietly  said 'it was both from the bullyment  and well homelife'.

'We noticed and it pissed us off.. but we didn't wanna ask or bring it up' Willbur said softly.

I smiled softly looking at our bueaiful  daughters.. Dream left the room answering a phone  call.. 15 minutes go by and he comes back.

He seemd kinda sad.

'Wolfy what's wrong' Willbur said leaning up.

'My sister died and tenicly  its my fault because I took her soulbound  making it one of my mates..' Dream mutters 'and so my family  exiled me because of it'.

'Oh well they don't get to met there grandkids or whatever they are to our girls then' I say.

'You don't understand  love, he pretty much just got exiled from his pack.. the one he was gonna take over' Willbur said.

'And when a wolf gets exiled form there pack.. well' Dream said looking weakly at the mirror.

'They are...?' I said confused.

'Can we make our own pack?' Willbur  questioned.

There trying to hide something  'what the hell happends' I growl out.

'Sweet fox it could be my end' Dream said ears and tail down. 'And Kitten it doesn't work that that.. we don't have ehnogh  to make a pack..'.

Dream fall to the floor coughing blood up.. I hide our pups eyes.. 'no please say this is a nightmare..' I say cring.

The girl came out of nowhere she ha desire hair 'get away from my mate'  Willbur hissed out.

'Reapect her she's the great alpha' Dream growled weakly out.

'Dream my sweet pup.. it's not your fault.. your sister committed because she's weak.. anyways  I see you have pups.. so just this once I'll lift the curse' she reasoned.

Dream looked at her as she lifted him up with magic and did something  to my mate.. he fell.. and was back to normal 'good bye sweet child' She said disspering.
(The great alpha was Mar lmao).

Dream formed grabbing Asper telling us to grab one both.. 'where are we going your not strong ehnogh' I questioned.

Dream told us by taill pats  were going to give them food.. they are probably  hungry  true.. and I don't produce milk.. so off we did that.
-
The end :)

Ik it's short.. but like- it was just a small book of being the outcasts... so I didn't really have much to do unless you wanted it to do repeating alot over and over.