³-"Wolf thing"

Willbur
-
Well There goes Dream when he's pissed he'll either snap and attack or run off in his wolf from.. and now it's with the cute  fox. I turn into my cat self  climbing up lockers into vents.. adventuly  I found  the gains dirty blond  alpha wolf being a pillow for the fox. I jump out of the vent on to the desk and onto Dream.. he just smiled to me. In his fluffy self.. I just join the cuddle session.. Fundys asleep between  Dream wolf arms.

Classes fly by and Fundy awakes petting Dream who licked his face. 'Awh' Fundy said. Before falling asleep. The bell for the end of the day awoke Dream.. his eyes bright yellow his made sure fundy was still

I form back to my meta-human form 'you have gotten into Dreams soft spot' I said.

'Hes one fluffy wolf he mutters.

'Hes an alpha so he will protect you now like your his mate.. alike he does to me' I said..

Dream was still fast asleep happily cuddling Fundy. Soon last bell awoke the alpha he looked around with his bright yellow eyes looking for Fundy once finding hes still safe  cuddled into his furry chest.. then he looked for me seeing I was laying on his side. His tail wagged knowing were both safe.  He formed back into human  his eyes back to neon green eyes.. 'mmm baby damn your a cuddle bug' Dream teased.

'A..am I being to clingy- i..I'm sorry'Fundy stuttered uncuddling to Dream.

'Nice going Dream  you scared him' I said hitting Dream on the head.

'No baby I was joking be as damn well clingy as you want to me' Dream said.

'Or me' I added.

And back comes the leache  comes by a fox. We layed there for hours.. until  a janitor noticed us 'you mistakes get out!' He spat.

'Yeah yeah whatever' Dream said rolling his eyes becoming  the wolf takeing the sleeping fox out with him.. I turned to the cat  jumping on the back of him and off we went to Dreams house.. Dream put Fundy in his bedroom tucking him in. And taking me off to the living room.

We reformed to humans cuddling on the couch 'let me guess you wanna mate with him Dream, you never put anyone in your bed' I tease him.

'Nah he's cute wouldn't mind him having me in him.. but like I put him in there due to my sister' Dream said 'she won't go into my room'.

'Makes since.. and damn already Dream?' I said.

'It's a wolf thing you wouldn't understand' Dream said rolling his eyes.

Que Drista (in this her and Dream is a year apart). 'Oh hey willbur' she flirted, as her slightly more brown then blond dipped tail swaed.

She always had this odd obbsion  with me 'hey Drista' I mutter unfoundly.

I nuzzle into Dreams neck hiding from drista.. he knows what's going on and he growls making her submit 'he's mine Drista' Dream said.. he eyes glew a light red. 'Y..yes alpha'.

'Room now' he growled out.

And off the slightly younger beta went. 'I'm not yours dream' I said.

'You will  be one day if we can get the cuddly foxes heart' Dream said.

Damn he's right there.
-
Well.. what it's a wolf thing?