⁴-"you cant mate"

Dream
-
Adventuly  Willbur fell asleep in my neck I just picked him up putting him in my bed next to fundy.. he intently cuddled to Fundy and fundy to him.. damn it was adorble.. I closed my door locking.. knowing my sister she'll come for what one day will be my little kitty.. and probably when she sees the fox.. go after  him aswell.. I take off my shirt  getting in the bed by the other side of Fundy he started to use me as a pillow.. fine by me. I yawn softly.. the ting only willbur knows.. I'm tenicly mated with a panda tribreed.. and he's tenicly  my mate except.. I didn't want to with him.. we got drunk.. we did things in bed... or I was drunk.. sigh  our kind likes to take avatage  of alphas because then they have power.. over others.

Soon I fell asleep.
|
ᴛɪᴍᴇ ꜱᴋɪᴘ ʙʀᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʙʏ ᴢᴀɴᴅᴜʀʀꜱ ᴘᴏʀɴ ʜᴜʙ
|
I awake to hearing a flustered fox.. my eyesight kinda blurry  but when I comes back and I see Fundy red.. looking at my abes 'what you like what you see baby' I say lifting his chin up.

'Fuck your ripped' he muttered.

'Well I am a alpha wolf.. but suppose I am baby.. if you'd like I'd be your alpha' I say in his fox ear.

His ears go down and he becomes more red. Damn he's hot flustered. Willbur awakes.. he also just dies in gay panic. 'Damn you both like what you see' I tease him.

I thought Willbur saw my body before though.  Oh well.. soon Fundy awakes.. and he leaned up crawling  onto my chest.. I just lift my hands to his waist. 'Can I help you sweet fox' I teased him.

We stare at each other, soon it when slow-motion like.. and we winded up softly  making out. He just let my hands do as they please. My eyes glissing in Yellow lights as the kiss broke and I ventered down his face to his  neck kissing it softly. Him softly moaning as I find that spot.

'Ahem you two'Willbur inturped the moment.

And like that the moment we're I was free and just doing as I want to the fox.. next up was gonna be him being my mate. I growled at him for ruining the moment.

'Really now Dream? Your so damn gready!' Willbur spat.

'If you want some attention to kitten you don't gotta be a damn brat' I arugged  back with a slight snarl.

Right then my mom knocks on my door 'Dream get out here this intent' She commaned.

I sigh moving my little fox off my chest.. his fox whines started  'I know sweet fox.. I'll be back' I say kissing his cheek.

I open the door going out to my angry mom. 'What's this about you hording mates?' My mom said crossing her arms.

'Hm? What' I questioned  tirdly.

'Your sister as wolf things for Willbur yet you say he's yours, when your mated to Jackie' She said.

'I've said it time and time again I was under achole when we mated and I don't like him  never fucking  real.. right now I'm trying to get a diffrent  mate' I spat.

'Well leave your sister to have Willbur then' She spat.

'No me and Willbur  are both gay mom' I growl out.

She looked shocked 'Well you can't mate with him and that's fanil' She growled back.

'I'll fuck who I like, and mate with them' I snarl with a magic finger.

She contuied to scholed me.. about how I'm older and blah blah blah. 'I'm also the alpha' I spat growling to make her submit.
-
Oh..Dream is pissed.

the outcasts - Dundybur {Completed}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara