⁹-"Cat girls are ruing my life"

3 years later
>>>>>>
Willbur
-
It's been three years since we first mated.. and it's been haven being Dreams mate.. were his top property.. he has murdered Fundys bullies.. and his ex.. for hurting us. Right  now..

'Leave my mates alone' He snarled out.

'But willburs to cute for you he belongs with me' a cat girl whines.

'Well he belongs to me he has my mark' Dream growled out.

'That I do I'm his and fundys'I hiss out.

Fundy was growling.. but clinging to me. He's the female alpha in the relationship.

The cat tackled Dream to the ground.. but that didn't end well he swaped and pushed her off pinning her the floor growling.

The girl screamed blowing Dreams ears out.. he fell whimpering.. covering his ears 'how are you an alpha? Weakling' She spat cackling out.

Dream soon got up he still  has fight  he grabed her by the neck throwing her like a dog would with a dog toy. Then came to us rubbing his head  on out chest 'ringing?' I questioned.

He nodded.. but the cat girl came back for vegetnce but this time findy went after her forming mid air 'the cat and the wolf are mine he snarled tackling her down.

I just a sat down messaging Dreams ears his tail wagged making me his pillow watching out female alpha fight my simp. We hear a yelp fundy was on the ground holding his stomach.. don't tell me he was pregnant.. I look to Dream we both went into the fight I picked the cat girl up making her go red 'yes senpai?' She said tail swaing.

'You hurt my damn female alpha' me and Dream growled/hissed out.

Moments later the girl was thrown into a grabge can that was going outside.

We then went to Fundy 'sweet fox?' Dream said worried.

Fundy was whimpering in pain.. I went close rubbing his stomach.. 'honey were you carring pups?' I questioned.

He nodded ears down.

I look to Dream.. who trotted over nuzzling his stomach 'it's alright sweetfox' Dream  barked out softly.

Dream placed his ear on Fundys stomach.. looking to me 'he didn't lose them..' Dream panted out.

Fundys tail wagged 'no more fights.. how far along?' I said to him.

'About a month' Fundy whimpered out.

'So we're expected soon' Dream panted out.

Fundy nodded .. I wanted to ask why he didn't tell us.. but I desiced it'll  be best not to because he already had a scare.

Dream looked to me I  move our prgaent our prgaent  female alpha fox onto Dream getting on and he took us home going to my house.. and went straight to my room where we let him get comfortable. He was in one of my jumpers in his human form...

14 days later

Fundy has been yelping and holding his stomach  alot recently lately.. Dream refuses to leave his side. Dream gave me the look as fundys water broke.. I went to get towels  Dream had our sweet foxes head on his lap petting his body the whole process.. we winded up with 3 pups.. all female. There fur were white dirtyblond and brown.  All asleep 'you did a good job sweet fox' Dream said.

'You did good love' I say softly..

Fundy passed out.. understandable.. well we're now parents.
-
Awh adorble