²-"Little late"

Dream
-
Damn that fox as always gets hurt.. he's just laying on the floor.. not bothering to get up expecting to get thrown down once more.. well he will be by one of the self-centered jackasses.. pepole that judges a book by its cover. I look to Willbur.. we fell bad for him, we are just like him.. but nobody as noticed us.. there focused on the fox for a bizzar reason.. maybe there are teaming to get rid of us one-by-one?
ᴛɪᴍᴇ ꜱᴋɪᴘ ʙʀᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʙʏ ᴢᴀɴᴅᴜʀʀꜱ ᴘᴏʀɴ ʜᴜʙ

The fox fanilly got up.. he started to head to the roof.. we fallow behind.. we won't let him leave this world. Over that jackass.. we soon saw him at the leage.. I just form into my wolf form bolting and tackling him down to the rooftop forming back and being on his chest 'don't listen to Jason' I say. 'Dont let his stupid ass win'.

'And now you fanilly show up?' He spat at me.

'I'm sorry.. so sorry' I say.

Willbur walked over 'your not the only one of your kind buddy, well animal kind yes but half-breeds no' Willbur said.

'Get the hell of me..' he screamed trying to get me off.

'You won't jump will you?' I questioned.

'Just let me leave this world' Fundy sapt.

'Dont let the self-centered prick win, Fundy' Willbur said.

'You're both way to late, when I needed you didn't exist and now you show up? When I finally give up' he said through his fox cries.

'We couldn't find a time to come up I'm sorry' I say.

Thats when he grabbed me falling on my chest cring.. I just lay there petting his head.. Willbur sat down rubbing his back 'were here now and we won't leave you Darling' Willbur said softly.

He looked up between his fox cried for me to agree.. I just nodded. 'Yes baby were here' I say softly.

Soon he calmed down but was clingy to me.. he was quiet content.. in cuddling me. Quiet alright.. he's just hiding  in my neck.

'Dream you have became his branch' Willbur  joked.

'Hes a fox not a sloth' I spat.

Willbur rolled his eyes as I picked the fox up.. 'w..what you doing?' He questioned.

'It'll be okay sush it's a bit cold.. were going to a empty  classroom' I say quietly.

I carry him as he pears out of my neck.. the hallway freezes  'there's more of the freaks?' Jason spat.

'That only freak of nature  is you' I spat growling my eyes glew yellow.

'Dream calm down he's not worth  it' Willbur convinced me.

'Yeah your right a shallow one sided man isn't worth going to jail over' I said my tail hitting Jason's knnes knocking him over.

I form into the real wolf putting Fundy on my back he just laid on my back like I was giving him a piggy back and he held onto my neck and off I ran quicker then any human  could ever to a empty  classroom on the far side of the school. The moment we got there I lay on the floor.. Fundy cuddles into my fluffyness.. as I become his pillow.
-
Wolfo dre